CaseWorthy has been raising the bar on how human service organizations interact with their software partner. It is our dream to help non-profits, HHS organizations, and other government agencies achieve greater efficiency in the work they do every day. We see our technology as the backbone that supports and connects all data and systems into a single platform, so our partners can easily get to the information they need, when they need it. It is our mission to empower organizations with smart software that automates and simplifies day-to-day processes and will enrich the lives of the people they serve.
Our Systems Analyst will be responsible for executing customer implementation projects based on Senior Systems Analyst and Product Management design. You will provide solutions to ensure high levels of performance and security. You will work with a team of analysts to complete a high-quality implementation in a short time frame. You will be expected to communicate frequently and clearly with teammates, perform tasks assigned to you by a deadline, and assist teammates with testing and feedback for their work. You will also work support issues as assigned.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions within the CaseWorthy product using MS SQL Server and the ApBuilder™
- Work escalated support tickets as assigned
- Serve as a CaseWorthy expert resource for the Training and Customer Success departments
- Communicate and collaborate frequently with supervisors and teammates
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business Information Systems (or equivalent education or work experience)
- 2-3 years’ experience with Relational Database Management Systems
- Intermediate SQL skills including experience with stored procedures, scripts, and queries
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with remote teams
- Great time management skills
What You’ll Love About Us
- Work Remotely: Live and work wherever you like!
- Benefits: We offer 2 health plans, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401K
- Time Off: We start with 3 weeks of vacation, plus sick time, 9 paid holidays, and even a day for your birthday
- Culture: We like to get things done while still having fun
- Employees: You will be working with a group of smart, funny, and hard-working individuals
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
OverviewWe are hiring an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join the growing Information Systems team at Hyland. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding business/department needs and goals and will create data-driven analysis and insight to support manag
LOAN IQ BUSINESS ANALYST_______________________________________________________________________________________LOCATION: Remote in USHIRE TYPE: Full-timeVERTICAL: Financial Markets_______________________________________________________________________________________Role Summarye
About IntermediaAre you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Wheels is a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform changing the current landscape in last-mile mobility. Our products range from a shared rental marketplace to personal ownership and anything in between. We are a low-cost, energy-efficient way to get from point A to point B&
If you’re passionate about helping people protect what matters most to them, as well as innovating and simplifying processes and operations to provide the best customer value, then Nationwide’s Property and Casualty team could be the place for you!Compensation Grade (