NOAA's Online Positioning User Service (OPUS) provides free access to high-accuracy National Spatial Reference System (NSRS) coordinates. OPUS uses software which computes coordinates using the NOAA CORS Network (NCN). The candidate will be able to work remotely so they must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Provide development support to programming languages such as Java, Perl, Python, C, C++ and shell scripting
- JIRA Administration includes (Upgrades, configuration of workflows, dashboards, plugins, notifications and permission schemes, screens, users and roles management, LDAP and mail configurations)
- Develop, integrate and support CI-CD processes using JIRA and Jenkins tools in NGS Systems and Applications environments
Experience with the following is required:
- Experience analyzing and working with the Java-based Application Frameworks, C and C++
- Expertise in Scripting tools: Python, Perl, Windows PowerShell, and, Linux Shell Scripting
- IDEs and Code Editors: Netbeans, Eclipse, Notepad++, and, Visual Studio Code;
- Configurations and Deployments on Enterprise level Application Servers using Jenkins
- SQL and PL/SQL with Relational Databases, including: Oracle, PostGres
- AWS Cloud Services and tools: S3, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, AWS CLI, AWS SDK for Java and Python
- CI/CD tools: Maven, SVN, Git, and Jenkins
- Administering and configuring Atlassian JIRA server
- Content management tools such as Wordpress
- Experience with GIS tools such as ArcGIS desktop, ArcGIS online, QGIS, creating maps
- Experience with project and ticket tracking software, including: JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Minimum of 6 years of IT security experience
Required Certification: CISSP Certification
Desired Qualifications: Scientific background is a plus
Ability to pass a US Public Trust background investigation for access to the client site and computing systems. You must have lived in the US for the past three (3) years.
This work is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.
All candidates will be subject to a complete background check to include, but not limited to Criminal History, Education Verification,
Professional Certification Verification, Verification of Previous Employment and Credit History.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Spatial Front Inc participates in E-Verify.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
LOAN IQ DEVELOPER_______________________________________________________________________________________LOCATION: Remote in USHIRE TYPE: Full-timeVERTICAL: Financial Markets_______________________________________________________________________________________Role SummaryeClerx i
About UsOrange Kiwi Solutions provides affordable & responsive Prophet 21 expert support to distributors across North America.As a IT Support Technician for Orange Kiwi Solutions, you are responsible for solving complex advanced challenges related to Prophet 21 implementations an
TradesMax is an innovative Fintech company based in Los Angeles, offering U.S. fundamental equity research, real-time financial big data and news. We empower individuals to take control of their financial futures by providing the data tools and services they need to meet their ne
OverviewWe are hiring an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join the growing Information Systems team at Hyland. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding business/department needs and goals and will create data-driven analysis and insight to support manag