The FinTech group specializes in bringing the financial lifecycle of various NBC Sports properties together as one, across all of their payment processing and management needs. We extend these capabilities to outside services: youth sports organizations, subscription services, and golf facilities around the world. We provide only the best equipment, offer competitive pay, great benefits, and the opportunity to know each day that you truly made a difference in the lives of sport participants around the world.At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary.
- Develop highly interactive, user friendly, and feature rich applications.
- Work directly with Product Managers, Product Owners, User Experience, Quality Engineers, Principal Engineers, and Operations teammates to define, create, enhance, maintain, and deploy applications.
- Constantly use best practices by building APIs, creating and maintaining unit tests, applying modern frameworks and design patterns, actively reducing technical debt, and continuously delivering by merging/releasing consistently to the mainline branch.
- Complete complex tasks from zero to minimal amount of oversight or supervision.
- Occasionally plan, design, and estimate software engineering efforts.
- Lead design and architecture discussions with other engineering teammates.
- Integrate with various systems in various environments and be responsible for the timely data flow transition of those integrated items.
- Work within and adhere to the architecture of other systems as well as programming languages that may differ from their typical set and comfort zone.
- Guide and contribute towards evolving the application architecture.
- Help others to learn and grow in their skills.
- Angular (with TypeScript)
- Git, TFS
- MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL
- Linux, Windows
- Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services, and Serverless
- 8 or more years professional software development experience in C#.
- 8 or more years professional software development experience in MS SQL or T-SQL equivalent.
- 3 or more years leading a software engineering team.
- Experience in a collaborative team environment delivering scalable, secure, and highly available SaaS applications
- Experience writing or working with various ETL processes.
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment.
- Ability to write high-quality, modular, maintainable, and secure code.
- Experience with testing best practices, including unit and integration tests.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and be self-starting and self-sufficient.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent training or experience.
- Experience with processing payments in a high-volume environment.
- Experience with payment facilitation integration (stripe / world pay).
- Experience with message broker software (ie RabbitMQ).
- Experience with .net core
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with Ruby
- Experience with docker / kubernetes.
- Thrives in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and HTTP protocols.
- Exhibits a deep respect for the craft, and values building software sustainably by using modern techniques and industry best practices.
- Experience breaking monoliths into domain specific micro services.
- Experience with object-oriented design, ability to apply software patterns, and consuming event-driven applications using REST APIs within a microservice architecture.
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate effectively with other teammates of different software disciplines and technical skill sets.
At NBC Sports Next, we make playing sports better through innovative technology and immersive experiences for athletes, coaches, players and fans. We equip more than 30MM players, coaches, athletes, sports administrators and fans in 40 countries with more than 25 sports solution products, including SportsEngine, the largest youth sports club, league and team management platform; GolfNow, the leading online tee time marketplace and provider of golf course operations technology; GolfPass the ultimate golf membership that connects golfers to exclusive content, tee time credits, and coaching, tips; TeamUnify, swim team management services; GoMotion, sports and fitness business software solutions; and NBC Sports Edge, a leading platform for fantasy sports information and betting-focused tools.
At NBC Sports Next we’re fueled by our mission to innovate, create larger-than-life events and connect with sports fans through technology that provides the ultimate in immersive experiences.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
LOAN IQ DEVELOPER_______________________________________________________________________________________LOCATION: Remote in USHIRE TYPE: Full-timeVERTICAL: Financial Markets_______________________________________________________________________________________Role SummaryeClerx i
About UsOrange Kiwi Solutions provides affordable & responsive Prophet 21 expert support to distributors across North America.As a IT Support Technician for Orange Kiwi Solutions, you are responsible for solving complex advanced challenges related to Prophet 21 implementations an
TradesMax is an innovative Fintech company based in Los Angeles, offering U.S. fundamental equity research, real-time financial big data and news. We empower individuals to take control of their financial futures by providing the data tools and services they need to meet their ne
OverviewWe are hiring an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join the growing Information Systems team at Hyland. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding business/department needs and goals and will create data-driven analysis and insight to support manag
More jobs by this company
64682BRTechnology & EngineeringNBC Sports GroupResponsibilitiesSportsEngine, Inc., an NBC Sports Group company and leading provider of Sport Relationship Management (SRM) software, is hiring a Software Engineer (with a passion for front-end development) to join our Members an
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you’ll find more than a job. You’ll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works ha
64360BRDigital MediaDirect-to-ConsumerResponsibilitiesThe Incident Management Specialist will be part of the Peacock Incident Management team supporting the 24x7x365 ongoing operations of the streaming service. The Specialist will provide eyes-on-glass monitoring from within the.
Want to work with one of America's most loved and trusted brands? The TODAY Digital team covers news-making interviews, celebrity updates, and cultural trends, as well as original and creative features. We're investing and growing our coverage in the parenting space, and we're lo
NBCU’s Enterprise Engineering team has an exciting opportunity to create and build a new and enhanced ServiceNow environment and experience for our entire global enterprise. Here you can drive transformative, scalable and reliable solutions.This ServiceNow Developer role wi