- Continue the evolution of our BI platform(s) by developing and supporting our enterprise BI platform.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications.
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain Power BI & other reporting solutions.
- Subject Matter expert developing Power BI reporting for Inventory, Production/Operations,
- Finance, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Sales, Supply Chain, and Executive Management.
- Connect to data sources, import data, and convert data for BI, create reports, dashboards,
- KPIs, and visualizations data.
- Integrate Power BI reports into other software.
- Test BI Reports for accuracy prior to being deployed to Production.
- Set up implementations, think of new approaches, and recommend best mix of reports and dashboards.
- Schedule data report refreshes.
- Build Analysis Services reporting models.
- Design methodology and project documentation.
- Develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
- Develop and maintain BI infrastructure architectural design and technical configurations.
- Set up documentation for policies, best practices, standards and procedures (workflows) for reporting systems and services.
- Understand data standards and identify data abnormalities. Instill data quality in all solutions delivered.
- Develop overall project technical design and build custom elements of a project.
- Create new reports or modify existing reports using industry standards and best practices.
- Engage with IT to understand impact of new system development or changes to reporting.
- Interact with other reporting teams and SME(s) to ensure collaboration.
- Act as evangelist for BI benefits across the organization; promote BI usage to relevant departments.
- Provides production support for business intelligence solutions. Activities include problem analysis, break/fix, design/modeling, implementation/coding, and testing.
- At least 6 years work experience as a BI Developer with strong delivery skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Experience with tier-one BI applications.
- Preference given to Power BI, Anaplan, Targit, DeFacto.
- Experience in performance tuning of Power BI reports/dashboards, scheduling Reports/Direct query etc.
- Knowledge of Power BI set up and deployment architecture design. Gateway administration
- In-depth experience with Microsoft analytics Stack (SQL Server, SSAS Tabular, SSRS, Power
- BI, Power Query, DAX, SQL and T-SQL) including M language
- Experience in ETL, (SSIS) , Tabular/OLAP Model (Microsoft SSAS), Azure Analysis Service
- In-depth experience Visual Studios SSMS, SQL Server Data Tools, Microsoft TFS
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 per year
- Bachelor's (Required)
- BI Developer: 6 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
OverviewWe are hiring an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join the growing Information Systems team at Hyland. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding business/department needs and goals and will create data-driven analysis and insight to support manag
LOAN IQ BUSINESS ANALYST_______________________________________________________________________________________LOCATION: Remote in USHIRE TYPE: Full-timeVERTICAL: Financial Markets_______________________________________________________________________________________Role Summarye
About IntermediaAre you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Wheels is a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform changing the current landscape in last-mile mobility. Our products range from a shared rental marketplace to personal ownership and anything in between. We are a low-cost, energy-efficient way to get from point A to point B&
If you’re passionate about helping people protect what matters most to them, as well as innovating and simplifying processes and operations to provide the best customer value, then Nationwide’s Property and Casualty team could be the place for you!Compensation Grade (