We are looking to hire an ECM developer who will be responsible for working with architects, lead engineers, PM/BAs, and customers to participate in the design and implementation of ECM solutions for our clients. The initial engagement will be focused on developing and improving end user web applications for managing distribution of Google documents. Development will include a rich web user interface to allow users to parameterize documentation by selecting metadata, making technical terms more accessible to business users. The application will also pull together documentation based on searches of parameters and metadata and distribution of the results. Additionally, the application manipulates Google documents and sheets to customize for end users and constructs docs/sheets based on metadata and templates. Must be able to function as part of an effective team as well as work independently.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Computer science or equivalent undergraduate degree
- Five to ten years of professional development experience
- At least two to three years professional Java development experience
- Experience with the Google Drive API, Google Docs/Sheets APIs
- Experience with source control systems (Git, in particular), Build/Package tools, and Linux OS
- Interpersonal skills as well as excellent communication skills—both written and spoken – and the ability to articulate to multiple levels (Business stakeholders, technical team, etc.)
- Flexibility with technology stacks and ability to quickly come up to speed on new technologies
- Willingness to travel to client sites when necessary, post COVID-19 and no more than 25% of the time.
Other useful additional skills and experience:
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL, or SQL Server
- Agile and iterative software development methodologies
- Experience with Mockito, Google Cloud Platform, and/or AODocs Development
- Knowledge of and experience with systems integration methods and technologies
- Knowledge of content management concepts and best practices
Zia is looking for folks that fulfill our corporate values of:
- Caring and Compassionate: We take a customer-focused approach, give back to our community, and foster a healthy work-life balance that honors employees in a consulting environment.
Awesome Smart: Our staff is laser focused on finding awesome solutions for challenging problems.
Driven and Hardworking: We are a group of self-starters who get things done with integrity and the intention of exceeding expectations.
Getting the Right Things Done: We focus on the highest impact items first and believe in helping customers identify what they really need.
- Zia Family: We spend time together and support one another. Family—including our fur babies—is central to our lives, and therefore is central to our work.
Salary Range: $90-130KWe are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Senior UI Software Engineer for a contract to hire remote opportunity! As a Senior UI Software Engineer, you will be on the leading edge of UI product design and implementation. The Senior UI Software Engineer will have the opportunity to be
Join our Weather Transportation/Road team and build software that will help the Department of Transportation!In this position as a mid-level developer you'll get the opportunity to work on the following:Developing applications and services to efficiently transform, render, and se
LOAN IQ DEVELOPER_______________________________________________________________________________________LOCATION: Remote in USHIRE TYPE: Full-timeVERTICAL: Financial Markets_______________________________________________________________________________________Role SummaryeClerx i
About UsOrange Kiwi Solutions provides affordable & responsive Prophet 21 expert support to distributors across North America.As a IT Support Technician for Orange Kiwi Solutions, you are responsible for solving complex advanced challenges related to Prophet 21 implementations an
More jobs by this company
The Project Manager and Business Analyst will:Be responsible for all aspects of Zia customer engagements including: proposal development, staffing, project execution, control, closeout, and, ultimately, customer satisfaction and success.Lead the project and retain overall respons