We are looking for highly motivated Client Support Reps, to join our amazing team!
Responsible for providing first tier/front line support for patients and providers using our patient portal and telehealth platform to have Virtual Visits. Requires strong verbal and written communication skills, empathetic support, and expertise with personal technology devices. Responsible for supporting our Telehealth product platform and troubleshooting personal technology devices and basic web browser support.
- Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
- Respond quickly to requests for assistance in specialty areas via all standard channels. Assistance may include in-depth troubleshooting, creation of custom solutions, documenting software defects, and providing instruction to the customer. Work performed must be fully documented.
- Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily customer-centric activities.
- Author and approve knowledge articles, which are utilized by customers and internal staff to resolve problems that have been previously solved by the support organization.
- Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- Appropriately manage and handle support cases. This includes phone etiquette, proper documentation, fully managed case SLAs and alignment with team performance expectations.
- Work directly on issues at manager's direction which are suited for the skillset or to provide elasticity to coworkers when needed.
- May assist lower level team members with product questions; serve as a department source of contact in lieu of management.
- May address significant escalations at the direction of a manager.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school): or Work Equivalent.
- 4 plus years of experience in Customer services, software related business or similar experience.
- Broad technology background, which may include: SQL administration or T-SQL development, novice scripting or programming experience, hardware maintenance, proprietary software troubleshooting, and data analysis, among others.
- NG Connect Certification required, or achieved within first 12 months
- Healthcare technology background (i.e. HL7, CCD, interface engines, HIE, APIs)
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Required)
- SQL Inquiries: 1 year (Required)
- Active Directory: 1 year (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Client Support: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
OverviewWe are hiring an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join the growing Information Systems team at Hyland. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding business/department needs and goals and will create data-driven analysis and insight to support manag
LOAN IQ BUSINESS ANALYST_______________________________________________________________________________________LOCATION: Remote in USHIRE TYPE: Full-timeVERTICAL: Financial Markets_______________________________________________________________________________________Role Summarye
About IntermediaAre you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Wheels is a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform changing the current landscape in last-mile mobility. Our products range from a shared rental marketplace to personal ownership and anything in between. We are a low-cost, energy-efficient way to get from point A to point B&
If you’re passionate about helping people protect what matters most to them, as well as innovating and simplifying processes and operations to provide the best customer value, then Nationwide’s Property and Casualty team could be the place for you!Compensation Grade (