The RRD Audience Manager has three to five years of experience working on the execution of data-driven marketing initiatives. He/she is responsible for executing data-driven marketing initiatives utilizing a campaign management tool, performing activities such as audience selection, trigger qualification, suppressions, segmentation and arbitration.
In addition to relevant technology expertise, this individual must be able to gather and translate business requirements into a technology solution and then implement that solution in an accurate, efficient and reliable manner. He/she should be familiar with various data extraction/manipulation techniques such as select, filter, segment, merge-purge, joins, etc. He/she should also have a strong aptitude towards learning new tools and will be expected to become a power-user of a campaign management/workflow tool. The Audience Manager must demonstrate maturity, expertise and strong communications (written and oral) with customers and internal partners.
- Execute data-driven marketing initiatives utilizing a campaign management tool, performing activities such as audience selection, trigger qualification, suppressions, segmentation and arbitration
- Gather and confirm data specifications when gathering campaign information
- Meet face to face with clients to understand needs and assist in campaign strategy and tactics
- Execute campaigns (manual or automated) on a daily/weekly/monthly/as-needed basis and generate output files to be delivered through various marketing channels (e.g. Direct Mail, Email, Telesales, etc.)
- Develop, enforce, and perform quality control activities to ensure processing completes in a timely manner and the output is accurate and complete
- Work with the Account Management team to understand and provide guidance regarding campaign objectives, data specifications, technical requirements, etc.
- Work with the Information Technology team to understand the client’s data and collaborate to identify opportunities for improvement in processing efficiencies
- Provide input to the Account Management team in estimating hours for the project budget
- Maintain open communication with the entire team regarding current project status, issues, concerns, etc.
- Experience in relational databases, data structures and querying language
- Experience with writing SQL statements for data extraction
- A solid understanding of direct marketing vernacular (e.g. modeling, segmentation, test design, control groups)
- Experience with campaign management tools (e.g. CampaignRunner, Unica, Adobe Campaign)
- An aptitude to learn new tools and software quickly
- A solid understanding of key interaction management trends
- A solid understanding of the interaction management vendor landscape
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, Word, Access and Visio
General business skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Proven ability to complete projects and achieve results in an ambiguous work environment
- Proven skills to work effectively across internal functional areas in ambiguous situations
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
OverviewWe are hiring an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join the growing Information Systems team at Hyland. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding business/department needs and goals and will create data-driven analysis and insight to support manag
LOAN IQ BUSINESS ANALYST_______________________________________________________________________________________LOCATION: Remote in USHIRE TYPE: Full-timeVERTICAL: Financial Markets_______________________________________________________________________________________Role Summarye
About IntermediaAre you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Wheels is a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform changing the current landscape in last-mile mobility. Our products range from a shared rental marketplace to personal ownership and anything in between. We are a low-cost, energy-efficient way to get from point A to point B&
If you’re passionate about helping people protect what matters most to them, as well as innovating and simplifying processes and operations to provide the best customer value, then Nationwide’s Property and Casualty team could be the place for you!Compensation Grade (