RESPONSIBLE TO: Case Management System Product Owner
DIVISION/DEPT: Technology and Analytics
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
NOTE: This position is funded by a grant awarded to GII. The position’s establishment and continuance may be dependent upon on-going grant funding.
- Translate business requirements of our case management system into technical solutions using MS SQL Server and custom internal programming.
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 customer support.
- Facilitate discovery session of requirements with customers.
- Responsible for ensuring data integrity and establishing reporting confidence.
- Obtain strong product expertise and identify business improvements.
- Technology subject matter expert in system functionality, and business process subject matter expert.
- Communicate with stakeholders across the board, including customers, business managers, super users, and the development team.
- Manage the list of backlog issues and prioritize them based on the overall strategy and business objectives. Understand and anticipate the customer needs.
- Support product owner with administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks.
- Manage the integrity of data for agency wide reporting.
- Display a mastery of the system software to its fullest capability for metric/goal tracking.
- Assist product owner in creating a training program for super users, new staff and retraining of existing staff.
- Monitor agency wide reports and outside reporting to ensure the accuracy of data demographics, usage, outcomes, etc. Monitor usage and produce custom reports as needed.
- Assist in writing documentation and policies for system users and departments.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Identify and confirm technical risks and develop mitigating approaches.
- Identify which technical and development tasks can be completed in-house and ensuring completion or delegation of development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Internal: Daily contact with GII team members revolving around project and project needs.
- GII Members: Frequent contact with local Goodwill organizations to help identify project requirements.
- External: Frequent contact with consultants and suppliers.
- Government Officials: N/A
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to prioritize user support requests.
- Customer first, ABCD thinking mind set.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability.
- Experience with non-profit case management product or project development experience a plus.
- Established background in testing software or services in partnership with mission leaders, program leaders, and grant managers.
- Ability to operate in various roles within a cross-functional team of super users, grant managers, case managers, and program directors.
- Intermediate SQL skills.
- Willingness to gain strong technical understanding of the case management system.
- Experience identifying technical project requirements, managing communication with external and internal stakeholders (clients, sponsors, executives, etc.).
- Excellent inter-personal skills, analytical skills and data management abilities.
- Identify and raise technology or business process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft SQL Certifications a plus.
- 3-5 years’ experience with Relational Database Management Systems.
- Experience supporting a wide range of users with varying technology experience.
- Experience working in and understanding of a non-profit organization preferred.
SUPERVISION: General – Latitude is given to determine approaches, procedures, and methodologies for accomplishing the work. Receive administrative review. Work is reviewed to assure that it is conceptually sound and meets assignment objectives.
PHYSICAL EFFORT: Medium, lifting 30 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 15 lbs. Walking or standing to a significate degree, involves sitting most of the time. May require long hours at a personal computer.
EMOTIONAL EFFORT: Medium, frequent short deadlines requiring some overtime. Work environment usually hectic with periods of high stress.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
Who is Private Client Resources (PCR)?PCR is a fast growing, dynamic, global FinTech company focused on changing the way wealthy families and their advisors view their financial assets and make financial decisions. PCR delivers a safe, efficient and scalable technology platform t
Lextegrity offers the leading enterprise software platform for global organizations aiming to prevent and detect fraud, corruption, sanctions violations and conflicts of interest. Our integrated platform combines continuous spend monitoring of data from systems like SAP, Oracle a
At betterworks, we are committed to customer success and delivering outstanding experiences, results, and business value throughout our customer’s journey with us. We are looking for an experienced, results-oriented Support Account Manager who will be responsible for delive
Specialist, IT Development Sr.Analyze and estimate needed modifications to existing custom and Infinium software that resides on an AS/400 (iSeries).Responsible for development work involving the following Applications: >>>>> Accounting (GL, AP, FA, Projects) >&
The Company Granbury is a leading provider of POS Software and Service solutions for the Pizza and Coffee Industry. Our product breadth is designed for Independent Operators running 1 location all the way to large chains having hundreds of store fronts. The corporate office is lo