Lextegrity offers the leading enterprise software platform for global organizations aiming to prevent and detect fraud, corruption, sanctions violations and conflicts of interest. Our integrated platform combines continuous spend monitoring of data from systems like SAP, Oracle and Concur with workflow automation across multiple risk areas, ranging from third party due diligence to gifts and hospitality, donations and sponsorships and conflicts of interest.
Lextegrity is led by former in-house compliance and audit experts (ex-Pfizer, Avon, Mylan) who launched Lextegrity to build the dream software they wished they had when they were in-house. It is no coincidence that nearly 50% of Lextegrity’s customer base today has chosen it to enhance their compliance programs after a publicly-disclosed FCPA matter.
Lextegrity is growing rapidly, is well capitalized and has established partnerships with leading global ethics organizations, such as Ethisphere, to enable it to fulfill its mission of using technology to empower ethical action.
We are looking for an innovative, risk-minded individual to join us in helping our customers detect and prevent fraud at their organizations. The Project Manager owns the end to end process of working with Lextegrity customers to design, test, and launch our cutting edge compliance tools. In addition to working with the customer, the Project Manager will work cross functionally with Product, Engineering, and other Customer Success team members to ensure a successful implementation of Lextegrity products.
The ideal individual will have consulting/project management experience and enjoys working collaboratively to drive to an optimal solution. Previous compliance experience is preferred but not required.
This position will primarily be evaluated on the candidate's experience and perspectives in the areas of consulting and project management. This is a remote work from home position but will involve significant collaboration with the broader Lextegrity team.
- Manage the lifecycle of multiple projects implementing Lextegrity solutions with customers. This includes working with customers to gather requirements, working internally to develop/configure the solution, working through testing with customers, and ultimately delivering our SaaS compliance solution to those customers.
- Work collaboratively with other customer facing Lextegrity teams to ensure successful handoffs and establish seamless customer experience.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to make sure customer requirements are understood, well-documented and feasible.
- Communicate proactively with customer teams to ensure that customer and Lextegrity are aligned on deliverables and timelines for the implementation.
- Configure software to customer specifications and, where applicable, work with product and engineering teams to deploy solutions.
- May be involved in the sales cycle to help speak to the implementation process or assess feasibility of solution.
- Develop an understanding of Lextegrity’s solutions and their value in the market
- Escalate issues and risks to leadership appropriately using defined procedures.
- Stay informed of the latest developments, trends, schemes, and regulations within our customers’ industries.
- A passion for Lextegrity’s mission to use technology to empower ethical action.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of project management/consulting experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects through strong organization skills.
- Possess a customer service mindset
- Willing to travel as needed (travel restrictions permitting).
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification a plus
- Expertise with enterprise systems implementations (SAP, Oracle, Concur, Workday, and other transactional accounting systems an extra plus)
- Domain knowledge and experience in the Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption (ABAC) space, especially with the following business processes: procurement-to-payment (PTP), order-to-cash (OTC) and general financial transactions.
- Mission driven culture, with passion for our customers and the problem we are solving
- Competitive compensation and ownership in the business
- Strong benefits including health, vision, dental, disability and life insurance
- Focus on team, with respect for the individual. Flexible work from home options and unlimited PTO
- Regular company and team-building events
- Emphasis on diversity and inclusion
Lextegrity is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
Who is Private Client Resources (PCR)?PCR is a fast growing, dynamic, global FinTech company focused on changing the way wealthy families and their advisors view their financial assets and make financial decisions. PCR delivers a safe, efficient and scalable technology platform t
Overview:TITLE: Case Management System Business AnalystRESPONSIBLE TO: Case Management System Product OwnerDIVISION/DEPT: Technology and AnalyticsSUPERVISES: N/AFLSA STATUS: ExemptNOTE: This position is funded by a grant awarded to GII. The position’s establishment and cont
At betterworks, we are committed to customer success and delivering outstanding experiences, results, and business value throughout our customer’s journey with us. We are looking for an experienced, results-oriented Support Account Manager who will be responsible for delive
Specialist, IT Development Sr.Analyze and estimate needed modifications to existing custom and Infinium software that resides on an AS/400 (iSeries).Responsible for development work involving the following Applications: >>>>> Accounting (GL, AP, FA, Projects) >&
The Company Granbury is a leading provider of POS Software and Service solutions for the Pizza and Coffee Industry. Our product breadth is designed for Independent Operators running 1 location all the way to large chains having hundreds of store fronts. The corporate office is lo