Mineral brings together the best of two HR and compliance powerhouses: ThinkHR and Mammoth.
Humble brag alert: Mineral has been consistently recognized for our award-winning culture, and we’re especially proud of our 2020 Great places to Work certification. Simply put, Mineral is a place where people want to be, which could explain why we’ve also been ranked among the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
As a company, Mineral is also made up of incredibly diverse, vibrant individuals, working together for the greater good. We’re here to help our clients build healthy, thriving organizations, and we’re looking for some like-minded people to help us do it.
- Architect, build, and maintain scalable and high-quality production-level services.
- Write clean, well-tested code that is also performant and secure.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Mentor junior developers (onsite and offshore) to develop their technical expertise and provide technical guidance that helps them reach their potential.
- Support the Mineral software platform in production environments and help diagnose and fix operational issues within your area(s) of expertise.
- Be a technical leader of an agile team, helping define projects down to estimable units of work and finishing that work to meet the team’s definition of done.
- Collaborate with Product Management and other teams within Mineral to scope and implement new features.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of experience developing, testing, shipping, and supporting production quality web services.
- Expert-level knowledge of SpringBoot, Spring Frameworks, Java, Webhooks, Microservices, Integration frameworks, messaging frameworks, New Relic and SQL (Postgres).
- Possess solid understanding of API's development using REST JSON/XML, security standards e.g., OAUTH, OpenID Connect and SAML.
- Experience with a hosting provider, preferably AWS.
- Experience mentoring junior team members.
- Commitment to quality and the craft of software development.
- Passion for learning new things.
- Comfortable being a part of a globally distributed product development team and with team members having diverse skill levels and experience.
- Good communicator and capable of appropriately engaging in constructive conflict.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
LOAN IQ DEVELOPER_______________________________________________________________________________________LOCATION: Remote in USHIRE TYPE: Full-timeVERTICAL: Financial Markets_______________________________________________________________________________________Role SummaryeClerx i
About UsOrange Kiwi Solutions provides affordable & responsive Prophet 21 expert support to distributors across North America.As a IT Support Technician for Orange Kiwi Solutions, you are responsible for solving complex advanced challenges related to Prophet 21 implementations an
TradesMax is an innovative Fintech company based in Los Angeles, offering U.S. fundamental equity research, real-time financial big data and news. We empower individuals to take control of their financial futures by providing the data tools and services they need to meet their ne
OverviewWe are hiring an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join the growing Information Systems team at Hyland. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding business/department needs and goals and will create data-driven analysis and insight to support manag