- Enhance existing systems and introduce new techniques related to mobile data collection, reporting, and business intelligence systems.
- Transform raw data from multiple sources into KPI’s and business analytical tools.
- Learn, maintain, and enhance existing technology solutions and provide process improvements Integrate third party APIs & Web services into existing technology systems.
- Able to develop against data sources including Entity Framework, Web Services, and Third-Party System APIs.
- Install and configure new SQL Servers and works with third party vendors as needed to grow our database environment.
- Eliminates manual data entry processes through complicated database integrations.
- Maintain and improve the reliability of backend infrastructure and data quality.
- Develop tools and alerts to monitor database status.
- Solve database usage issues and advising on solutions to avoid future problems.
- Test programs or databases, correct errors, and make necessary modifications.
- Plan, coordinate and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
- Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
- Specify users and user access levels for each segment of database.
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
- BS in Computer Science, information systems, or related field
4 years experience with:
- Database administration, data analysis, database integration/ interfacing, dimensional modeling/ design, database development & data warehousing.
- Writing complex queries against relational databases.
- Scripting/Programming skills
- Working with web services API’s including both SOAP & REST.
- Reporting software (SAP Crystal reports, MS Power BI, SSRS, etc.).
- Solid understanding of Relational Database Management Systems.
- Must have advanced SQL skills.
- Must be detail oriented and a self starter.
- Capable of working independently and in team environment.
- Python, Java, Java script, Google App Script, C#
- Experience designing and architecting data in Azure or Google Cloud
- Experience working with SCADA
- Experience with MS server 2008 – 2016
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
LOAN IQ DEVELOPER_______________________________________________________________________________________LOCATION: Remote in USHIRE TYPE: Full-timeVERTICAL: Financial Markets_______________________________________________________________________________________Role SummaryeClerx i
About UsOrange Kiwi Solutions provides affordable & responsive Prophet 21 expert support to distributors across North America.As a IT Support Technician for Orange Kiwi Solutions, you are responsible for solving complex advanced challenges related to Prophet 21 implementations an
TradesMax is an innovative Fintech company based in Los Angeles, offering U.S. fundamental equity research, real-time financial big data and news. We empower individuals to take control of their financial futures by providing the data tools and services they need to meet their ne
OverviewWe are hiring an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join the growing Information Systems team at Hyland. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding business/department needs and goals and will create data-driven analysis and insight to support manag