The Executive Assistant provides daily, high-level administrative support to the company's Cofounder/President. This position aims to provide administrative relief to the executive, allowing them to focus on company initiatives and operations. Clerical tasks require a broad range of administrative skills, self-direction, and proactiveness.
The EA is responsible for learning and implementing KS2 best practices relative to strategic time management, the Entrepreneurial Operating System, and other methodology while adapting to a new organizational framework as introduced by the executive.
The role of Executive Assistant requires a systematic admin who thrives in a methodical, routine environment where structure and processes exist to provide an efficient and orderly workflow. The EA's role requires a high level of patience and a sense of urgency. As some work is self-directed, they should possess the skill to navigate situations both deadline-oriented and ambiguous. Attention to detail is a must. The EA should have experience working in a startup environment where adaptability to change and growth is exercised. Additionally, having worked with C-level executives, their communication must be succinct and produce decisive answers.
- Following guidelines to maintain a coordinated calendar inclusive of work and personal events
- Acting scheduling liaison between external parties and executive
- Schedule forecasting
- Maintain uniformity, schedule reminders, include details
- Account for multiple event time zones
- Respond to event changes, same-day issues, short-notice items
- Prioritize events according to EOS and executive preference
- Research, purchase, calendar travel logistics (flight, ground transport, lodging)
- Adhere to travel preference protocol
- Monitor and respond to inclement weather issues
- Field change requests
- Incorporate itinerary in planning
- Register for events and conferences
- Research special events for entertaining clients/staff
- Research/make dinner reservations
- Miscellaneous purchasing: employee and holiday gifts, office supplies, travel items, conferences, memberships, flights, etc.
- Data entry in OpenAir: collect and enter receipts
- Draft correspondence and documents as needed
- Assist with Town Hall/All Hands presentation
- Assist other departments with miscellaneous clerical requests, as needed
- Coordinate company-wide events (virtual and in-person)
- Undertaking special projects and other duties as assigned
- Available daily, up to 20 hours a week
- Replies to correspondence with 2 hours, during business hours
- Can resolve immediate issues, same day
- Strict confidentiality is a must
- At least 7+ years of experience supporting a C-level executive
- Experience within a start-up environment
- High School Diploma
- Previous virtual assistance experience
- Employment type: W2 or 1099
- MS Office (advanced)
- Google Workspace
- SaaS end-user friendly, fast learning
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Willingness to learn
- Communicatively adept
About KS2 Technologies:
KS2 Technologies, based in Grapevine, TX, is an industry leader in IBM and Oracle Software Consulting Services and Product Licensing / Resell. KS2 is an IBM Business Partner and Oracle Partner. In business for over 20 years, KS2 has been passionate about delivering world-class service and value to our clients for IBM Hardware / Infrastructure, Oracle JD Edwards ERP systems, and IBM Cloud and Middleware products (Cast Iron, DataPower, MQ, IIB, Bluemix, etc).
Great teamwork, family atmosphere, and a values-driven culture can be expected when joining our team. We are looking for that special individual that understands what it takes to be successful in our industry and is looking for a great team to call "home" for the long-term.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
OverviewWe are hiring an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join the growing Information Systems team at Hyland. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding business/department needs and goals and will create data-driven analysis and insight to support manag
LOAN IQ BUSINESS ANALYST_______________________________________________________________________________________LOCATION: Remote in USHIRE TYPE: Full-timeVERTICAL: Financial Markets_______________________________________________________________________________________Role Summarye
About IntermediaAre you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Wheels is a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform changing the current landscape in last-mile mobility. Our products range from a shared rental marketplace to personal ownership and anything in between. We are a low-cost, energy-efficient way to get from point A to point B&
If you’re passionate about helping people protect what matters most to them, as well as innovating and simplifying processes and operations to provide the best customer value, then Nationwide’s Property and Casualty team could be the place for you!Compensation Grade (
More jobs by this company
JDE Support Specialist (Technical)OVERVIEW:Competitive? Self-Assured? Factual Communicator? Fast Paced? Self-Disciplined? If you like the freedom and independence associated with achieving your own personal success, and you possess these qualities then we want you to join our tea
JD Edwards CNC ConsultantOVERVIEW:The CNC Consultant role at KS2 Technologies is responsible for technical design, administration, implementation and upgrade of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne software releases varying from XE 9.x. The CNC Consultant will support delivery of KS2's offer
OVERVIEW:Competitive? Self-Assured? Factual Communicator? Fast Paced? Self-Disciplined? If you like the freedom and independence associated with achieving your own personal success, and you possess these qualities then we want you to join our team. The ideal candidate for this po