Integrated BI Solutions Inc. is seeking a Microsoft SSIS/SSRS developer for a 6-Month contract with potential extension up to 3 years.
Work Authorization: US Citizens only.
- Analyze, develop, test, maintain and support complex reports and processes in an ETL environment using SSIS and SSRS
- Design, develop, and support complex integration processes using SSIS and T-SQL.
- Translate business requirements into technical designs to map and load data from source systems to data warehouses and Data Marts.
- Tune stored procedures and T-SQL.
- Communicate effectively with analysts, developers, testers, management, and clients.
Required Experience and Qualification:
- 8+ years of experience with SQL server. Experience working with SQL server 2012.
- 5+ years working experience with SSIS.
- 5+ years Experience in SQL Server Stored procedures.
- Proficient in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) coding, debugging, and implementing.
- Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Ability to develop SSIS Packages for data dumps, data migration, and data transformation
- Experience in creating SQL Server database tables, indexes, views.
- Experience in deploying reports to Report Server and performance tuning.
- Experience in reporting toolsets, job scheduling, publishing and distribution of reports
- HealthCare experience is a plus.
- BE or BS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferredData migration experience.
- Experience in working with large databases.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skillsSelf-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience in working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $50.00 - $65.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- SSRS: 5 years (Preferred)
- SSIS: 5 years (Required)
- Data warehouse: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
OverviewWe are hiring an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join the growing Information Systems team at Hyland. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding business/department needs and goals and will create data-driven analysis and insight to support manag
LOAN IQ BUSINESS ANALYST_______________________________________________________________________________________LOCATION: Remote in USHIRE TYPE: Full-timeVERTICAL: Financial Markets_______________________________________________________________________________________Role Summarye
About IntermediaAre you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Wheels is a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform changing the current landscape in last-mile mobility. Our products range from a shared rental marketplace to personal ownership and anything in between. We are a low-cost, energy-efficient way to get from point A to point B&
If you’re passionate about helping people protect what matters most to them, as well as innovating and simplifying processes and operations to provide the best customer value, then Nationwide’s Property and Casualty team could be the place for you!Compensation Grade (