- Develop new applications, modify and maintain existing software, working closely with end-users, IT peers and management.
- Make changes to prevent recurrence, modifying existing code and faulty files, writing and running special programs.
- Document the new applications, or the changes made to existing applications.
- Participate in unit, integration, and business acceptance testing of the applications.
- Troubleshoot application and system issues.
- Do whatever is necessary to get to your team's definition of done.
- Stay current on emerging technologies.
- Indicates essential job functions.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Bachelor's in computer science, computer engineering or related field.
- 1 year of related experience.
- 1 year experience in front-end frameworks such as: MVC, Ember, Web Forms, Angular, KnockoutJS or Node. Js.
- 1 year experience in middleware pattern such as: REST, Class Libraries as a Layer, WCF or SOAP Web Services.
- 1 year experience in data storage technology such as: Microsoft Entity Framework accessing the data, Relational Databases (SQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.), or NoSQL Technologies (Hadoop, Mongo, etc.)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
Ecommerce Developer: location St. louis*eCommerce DeveloperWork closely with the Marketing Activations, E-Business, and IT teams to develop and ensure functionality, quality, security, stability, and maintenance of external sites and web (data) servicesConsult closely with techni
Job Title: Scripts Developer ILocation: 1331 S. Curry Pike, Bloomington, IN 47340 or RemoteReports to: Sr. Systems EngineerDepartment/Team: ITFLSA: X exempt ___hourlyInnovate. Grow. Bloom.The healthcare insurance industry is growing faster than any other insurance sector in the U
We seek an experienced .Net/SharePoint Developer to support a large government client. All candidates must be a U.S. citizen and be able to obtain a clearance. Candidates must have development experience in SharePoint Office 365 as well as development experience using C# .Net.Res
Are you looking to grow with a company? Are you looking for a team with great collaborative culture? Here at Zigzy, we value culture and team dynamics that will be able to help you advance in your career, while you explore all the different technologies we offer here. Our develop
SitusAMC provides industry-leading services and innovative technologies for the real estate finance industry. We are a nearly $2B Global company with 6400 Employees and growing. SitusAMC Culture provides you a place to be yourself, advocate for others, stay nimble, dream big, and
More jobs by this company
Senior Software EngineerRemoteJob SummaryDo some people consider you an expert in application and database design? Do you stay on the cutting edge of technology? As a Senior Software Engineer in our Agile environment, your team will rely heavily on your serious coding skills and.