As a Research Data Analyst, you will be a subject matter expert on our internal government agency data library and responsible for data research, configuration, and audits for both internal and external clients. You will handle all data support requests and collaborate with our Sales and Service teams on the creation and maintenance of the data that powers our software and Information Center. The ideal candidate has the technical aptitude to learn our software and data model, understand industry complexities, handle large data sets, and communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external clients as well as government agencies.
- Research government agency data used to drive new business opportunities and coordinate the necessary changes to incorporate these data sets into our existing software platform.
- Perform ongoing data due diligence through manual and automated data audits to ensure correct system functionality and data integrity.
- Research potential data issues and new data type requests to determine validity and urgency.
- Provide an outstanding and professional interface between the Software Support Team and both internal and external clients.
- Promptly respond to incoming data support requests to resolve technical issues and properly configure data; ensuring resolutions are documented in the ticketing system and knowledgebase.
- Collaborate with the Software Development team on issue resolutions and resulting data cleanup.
- Develop and deliver reference data training to both internal and external clients.
- Provide technical support and data audits for third-party vendor integrations.
- Develop new or improved business processes based on data analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience performing research and/or processing large amounts of data.
- Experience researching and disseminating unstructured data into a structured format.
- Experience managing client support requests and projects utilizing a ticketing system, such as Jira, Wrike, or an equivalent system is preferred.
- Experience with MySQL or a similar relational database is preferred.
- Experience managing, manipulating, cleaning, and auditing data.
- Experience creating reports and visualizations utilizing Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Metabase, or an equivalent system is preferred.
- Enjoys the challenge of new, complex problems, and learning new information on the fly.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Accurate communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving.
Location and Hours
Open to a remote position for candidates located anywhere in the US except for New York or California, with travel required as necessary to meet business objectives. Local candidates near or willing to relocate to our Lancaster, PA headquarters are preferred.
Generous benefits include paid time off, seven paid holidays, health plan including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, disability, paid parental leave, and retirement plan matching.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and a cover letter.
Harbor Compliance is an equal opportunity employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
OverviewWe are hiring an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join the growing Information Systems team at Hyland. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding business/department needs and goals and will create data-driven analysis and insight to support manag
LOAN IQ BUSINESS ANALYST_______________________________________________________________________________________LOCATION: Remote in USHIRE TYPE: Full-timeVERTICAL: Financial Markets_______________________________________________________________________________________Role Summarye
About IntermediaAre you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Wheels is a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform changing the current landscape in last-mile mobility. Our products range from a shared rental marketplace to personal ownership and anything in between. We are a low-cost, energy-efficient way to get from point A to point B&
If you’re passionate about helping people protect what matters most to them, as well as innovating and simplifying processes and operations to provide the best customer value, then Nationwide’s Property and Casualty team could be the place for you!Compensation Grade (
More jobs by this company
The Software Test Engineer is a key member of the Scrum team responsible for delivering quality software that meets the needs of our clients. The ideal candidate has a background in software development with the desire to master the art of software testing. Success is measured by