This successful candidate in this position will provide programming/development support for a variety of client/server & online systems. Daily responsibilities include performing basic analysis, design, development, reporting and data analysis for sites across the AnswerNet network in the US and Canada. This position will require participation in the technical design and functional specifications for new systems development, enhancements, reporting and maintenance to existing applications. Our customers cover a wide range of industries, offering a great degree of variety in the applications we support.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with internal technical teams and internal and external customers to define requirements, propose solutions, and negotiate timelines.
- Create and execute test plans, and work with internal users to obtain approvals.
- Modify reporting to accommodate requests.
- Strives to maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise in the supported programming languages and tools.
- Initiates and participates in the research and recommendation of new tools, techniques, and methods as they apply to the systems development methodology.
- Performs other technical project duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with queries and any relational database (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.).
- Knowledge of Windows and web-based applications, basic networking and internet knowledge, software installation, support and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Pentaho a plus
- Knowledge of any of the following will be advantageous:
- OS: Windows (Desktop and Server), Linux (any distributions) a plus
- Cloud: AWS
- Database: SQL, MYSQL/MariaDB
- Web: HTML/CSS, jQuery, VueJS, Bootstrap, Nginx a plus
- Frameworks: Laravel a plus
- Revision Control: Git/GitHub
- Continuous Integration: CircleCI a plus
- APIs: Twilio, AWS, Mailgun, Sentry
- Desire to acquire new skills and improve existing skills.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Organized and detail oriented, with an ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills that display an ability to explain and discuss complex analysis and programming issues in a manner that can be understood by non-technical persons.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with peers, leadership and business partners.
- Strong planning, organization, critical thinking, decision-making skills and problem-solving aptitude.
Location: 100% remote.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have knowledge of any of the following:
OS: Windows (Desktop and Server), Linux (any distributions) a plus
Database: SQL, MYSQL/MariaDB
Web: HTML/CSS, jQuery, VueJS, Bootstrap, Nginx a plus
Frameworks: Laravel a plus
Revision Control: Git/GitHub
Continuous Integration: CircleCI a plus
APIs: Twilio, AWS, Mailgun, Sentry
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- PHP Java Script: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
Position SummaryThis successful candidate in this position will provide programming/development support for a variety of client/server & online systems. Daily responsibilities include performing basic analysis, design, development, reporting and data analysis for sites across the
LOAN IQ DEVELOPER_______________________________________________________________________________________LOCATION: Remote in USHIRE TYPE: Full-timeVERTICAL: Financial Markets_______________________________________________________________________________________Role SummaryeClerx i
About UsOrange Kiwi Solutions provides affordable & responsive Prophet 21 expert support to distributors across North America.As a IT Support Technician for Orange Kiwi Solutions, you are responsible for solving complex advanced challenges related to Prophet 21 implementations an
TradesMax is an innovative Fintech company based in Los Angeles, offering U.S. fundamental equity research, real-time financial big data and news. We empower individuals to take control of their financial futures by providing the data tools and services they need to meet their ne
More jobs by this company
Position Summary This successful candidate in this entry level position will provide programming/development support for a variety of client/server & online systems, with a focus on both programming and call scripting. Daily responsibilities include performing basic analysis, des