Syms Strategic Group (SSG) is seeking a talented Database Architect/Developer
Location: U.S. based locations may be considered. (See note 3)
Department: Veterans Affairs
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
Security Clearance Level: Public Trust (MBI)
Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Data Architect/Developer role
- Design new architectures and re-designing existing architectures; including data structures and database code. Design and build relational databases.
- Perform data access analysis design, and archive/recovery design and implementation, especially in a Microsoft SQL Server environment. Able to define, design, and build dimensional databases.
- Design and implement all database objects including schemas, tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences, packages, and procedures based on system requirements
- Develop data warehousing blueprints, evaluating hardware and software platforms, and integrating systems. Develop strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database. Translates business needs into long-term architecture solutions
- Managing input of various data sources, the definition of database architecture, development of database code, construction and maintenance of ETL-based processes, design of database reporting, construction of data flow diagrams, and creation of documentation manuals.
- Creating code for database modification, constructing and accessing databases using stored procedures, triggers, and functions; developing ETL processes.
- Implement and optimize queries and stored procedures. Expert knowledge of data profiling and migration tasks. Data migration expertise.
- Designing new architectures and re-designing existing architectures (including data structures and database code)
- Review and develop object and data models and the metadata repository to structure the data for better management and quicker access.
Required Skills and Experience
8+ years Data Architecture Experience
- AWS experience highly desired
- 5+ years C# development experience
- SQL development experience
- Experience in a high paced DevOps environment
- Experience in large scale Enterprise environments
- U.S. Citizenship required for this position.
AWS certification highly desired
Years of Professional Experience
8+ years of DB Architecture experience
3+ years of SQL development experience
5+ years C# development experience
Experience in large scale Enterprise environments
Experience in a high paced DevOps environment
Experience working with remote U.S. based teams (Not Offshore teams)
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software/Systems Engineering, or equivalent technical degree
U.S. Citizenship required for this specific opportunity
Security Clearance Requirements
Must possess or qualify for a Public Trust (MBI)
- SSG will not make assumptions regarding your qualifications. Your answers to the mandatory screening questions must be supported by the information on your resume. Applications with inconsistencies will not be considered.
- Recruiters or Third parties will not be considered
- This is a 100% remote position. The preferred location is Florida, followed by Georgia, South Carolina, Kansas, Texas. Most other U.S. based location may be considered. Candidates from CA, CO, NJ, NY will NOT be considered.
- Pursuant to Presidential Executive Order issued on September 9th, 2021, this federal contractor position requires proof of being fully Covid-19 vaccinated by December 8, 2021, unless the employee is legally entitled to a religious or medical exemption. There is no testing alternative and individuals are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after receiving the final dose of an approved vaccine.
U.S Citizenship is required for this specific opportunity. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and be able to obtain a government-granted security clearance. Individuals may also be subject to a background investigation including, but not limited to criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
Syms Strategic Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
LOAN IQ DEVELOPER_______________________________________________________________________________________LOCATION: Remote in USHIRE TYPE: Full-timeVERTICAL: Financial Markets_______________________________________________________________________________________Role SummaryeClerx i
About UsOrange Kiwi Solutions provides affordable & responsive Prophet 21 expert support to distributors across North America.As a IT Support Technician for Orange Kiwi Solutions, you are responsible for solving complex advanced challenges related to Prophet 21 implementations an
TradesMax is an innovative Fintech company based in Los Angeles, offering U.S. fundamental equity research, real-time financial big data and news. We empower individuals to take control of their financial futures by providing the data tools and services they need to meet their ne
OverviewWe are hiring an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join the growing Information Systems team at Hyland. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding business/department needs and goals and will create data-driven analysis and insight to support manag
More jobs by this company
Syms Strategic Group (SSG) is seeking a talented Software DeveloperLocation: All U.S. based locations may be considered except those listed in Note 3.Department: Veterans AffairsType: Full TimeMin. Experience: ExperiencedSecurity Clearance Level: Public Trust (MBI)Military Vetera
Syms Strategic Group (SSG) is seeking a talented Java DeveloperLocation: U.S. based locations may be considered. See Note 3.Department: Veterans AffairsType: Full TimeMin. Experience: ExperiencedSecurity Clearance Level: Public Trust (MBI)Military Veterans are highly encouraged t
Syms Strategic Group (SSG) is seeking a talented SQA TesterLocation: All U.S. locations may be considered. See note 3.Department: Veterans AffairsType: Full TimeMin. Experience: ExperiencedSecurity Clearance Level: Public Trust (MBI)Military Veterans are highly encouraged to appl
Syms Strategic Group (SSG) is seeking a talented Java Developer (Front End)Location: U.S. based locations may be considered. See Note 3.Department: Veterans AffairsType: Full TimeMin. Experience: ExperiencedSecurity Clearance Level: Public Trust (MBI)Military Veterans are highly.