- As a Contractor at client, you'll create innovative solutions and solve complex problems. You'll take ownership of meaningful, big-picture projects and springboard into an impactful career. At Client, you will become immersed in all aspects of our innovative and collaborative culture, and ensure you get the full Client experience.
- You'll interact with industry thought leaders at one of our world class campuses and enjoy networking, community service, and career development events.
- The Data science contractor will be working on analytics projects critical in the creation, delivery and maintenance of advanced executive analyses and tools ensuring the analyses are meeting the highest quality standards to meet the ever-changing requirements of the business stakeholders.
- The Data science contractor would be tasked with solving a real-life business problem that requires processing/analyzing TBs of data and handling variety of data sources.
- The work is organized as a project with clear deliverable and timeline.
- The Data science contractor would collaborate with other team members who would provide support and mentoring.
- The Data science contractor would proactively investigate, report, and where possible, address data quality issues.
- Clearly defining the requirements from stakeholders and Product managers and translate them into actionable tasks and architecture.
- Define and collaborate with different peer teams to deploy and maintain Machine Learning models.
- Excellent in command of the English language
- Experience with SQL, ideally Postgres
- Excellent knowledge of at least one programming language, ideally Python or R
- Good understanding of statistical analysis and techniques: Classification analysis (Decision trees, Random Forest, GBM, Linear and Logistic regression analysis, ANOVA, Hypothesis testing, Cluster analysis, PCA)
- Practical experience with operationalizing of Machine learning models
- Good understanding of API development and data pipelining
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Data Science
- Understanding of data engineering and data models
- Knowledge with Natural Language Processing
- Understanding of different model performance metrics and hyperparameters optimization
- Business Acumen, ability to translate business needs into a set of workable, specific requirements
- Alternate Job Title
- Machine Learning Engineer
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $77.00 - $77.42 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Python: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Machine learning model: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
TradesMax is an innovative Fintech company based in Los Angeles, offering U.S. fundamental equity research, real-time financial big data and news. We empower individuals to take control of their financial futures by providing the data tools and services they need to meet their ne
Employees at Quad thrive at the intersection of thinking, making and marketing. As we continue to take the bold steps necessary to transform our offering, our goal is to provide our clients with the most powerful integrated marketing platform. We’re all partners in our comp
Our 100% remote team of 200+ CleverPeople are seasoned yet friendly professionals who want to collaborate and welcome you. We have an exciting new opening for a Senior Data Scientist.What we're working onEnterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital produ
About RemoteRemote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it
100% Remote PositionIn this role, you will lead the continuous improvement and support of our data science process. The Data Engineer oversees the collection and organization of data and also develops and maintains the system to monitor the end-to-end data science workflow. This.
More jobs by this company
The leading electronic measurement company who is also on the forefront of technology innovations. This role is for Perl CGI Expert and we are looking for candidates to collaborate with Tellus Solutions to create innovative solutions and to fulfill on our client's mission.Job Des