FM:Systems provides workplace management technology and solutions that enable facility and real estate teams to identify, plan and deliver the ideal workplace for every employee. Our broad solutions portfolio of software and hardware, specializing in space management and optimization, assets and maintenance, strategic real estate planning, resource scheduling, as well as projects and sustainability, empowers our clients to gain insight into how their facility space is performing, how they enhance efficiency and create an employee-centric workplace.
At FM:Systems, we have 3 guiding values around what we believe and how we behave 1) do the right thing, 2) act with urgency, and 3) cultivate a culture of excellence and accountability. We aim to offer our clients an exceptional experience with every interaction, foster innovation, and invest in our people. We provide a flexible work environment with an open time-off policy, internal mobility, and growth opportunities. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, monthly company updates with our CEO, virtual events, and more. If you’re ready to join a company that prioritizes their employees, apply today!
As Technical Implementation Specialist you will spearhead the technical needs of individual client implementations of our Employee SaaS solution. Using your expertise in; server and software installations, product configurations, migration executions, conversion strategies and custom client solutions. You will trouble shoot technical software environments for a successful implementation of our solutions. Contributing to the adoption and overall satisfaction of our clients. You will have the opportunity to showcase your technical scripting knowledge, single sign on expertise, and your diverse software IT know how.
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Become an expert in the software solutions.
- Understand your client business requirements in each project and discover technical needs to provide a complete solution for their implementation success.
- Report progress and updates to the client and your internal teams, regularly.
- Provide technical collaboration and support with customer's IT- implementation staff to achieve a successful deployment and adoption of our products.
- Collaborate closely with your team: internal project managers, implementation consultants and other cross function departments making our customer's success a priority.
- Support and troubleshoot the user's software implementation- such as single sign on, program migrations, data conversions, plus any unique IT environment needs.
- Spearhead legacy data conversions into our Space product suite.
- Be a subject matter expert on implementation methodology and provide this expertise on all your engagements.
- Overcome client and internal obstacles to achieve a timely project completion, leading coordination with other departments to enable solutions through the implementation process.
- Mentor your client in the adoption of best practices for our products success.
- Identify opportunities to position other service offerings.
- Support your team in mentoring new Technical Consultants teammates.
The successful candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of strong/professional consulting experience in software installation
- A knowledge of SQL databases, and window servers.
- Your passion for customer service and understanding that their success is directly tied to our product and company success.
- Ability to provide effective communications to both colleagues and customers. Providing clarity on the technical aspects of an installation, for those non-technical.
- Proven experience in business analysis and requirements gathering; having the innate ability to hone in on a customer needs early to mitigate potential implementation roadblocks.
- Bringing the team together for the success of the project. Previous experience in conflict management and team building.
- Proven ability to ramp on new technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Mentor clients in new technologies and processes, for a successful product adoption.
Previous experience with:
- Internet Information Services
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Creating SQL Scripts (Microsoft)
- Data migration experience
- Experience with SAML authentication
- Software Installation
- Server configuration
- Microsoft Outlook
FM:Systems is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, present, current or prospective military/uniformed service, genetic information, or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We value all employees’ talents and support an environment that is inclusive and respectful.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
OverviewWe are hiring an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join the growing Information Systems team at Hyland. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding business/department needs and goals and will create data-driven analysis and insight to support manag
LOAN IQ BUSINESS ANALYST_______________________________________________________________________________________LOCATION: Remote in USHIRE TYPE: Full-timeVERTICAL: Financial Markets_______________________________________________________________________________________Role Summarye
About IntermediaAre you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Wheels is a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform changing the current landscape in last-mile mobility. Our products range from a shared rental marketplace to personal ownership and anything in between. We are a low-cost, energy-efficient way to get from point A to point B&
If you’re passionate about helping people protect what matters most to them, as well as innovating and simplifying processes and operations to provide the best customer value, then Nationwide’s Property and Casualty team could be the place for you!Compensation Grade (