Job Summary: The Integration Architect requires an individual with excellent creative vision. He/she is the one who knows how to integrate various types of computer software and components. The integration architect works as a part of professional services team and has the technical skills required to participate in designing, selling and delivering professional service projects in the field of software technology. He/she has in depth knowledge of integration products. He/she should be able to spot and identify client issues, handle them effectively, envision and architect suitable solutions and discuss them with the delivery teams, clients and information builders' management. In order to perform integration architect responsibilities effectively, the employers look for a candidate who have specific training that typically requires extensive experience in the engineering field.
- Conduct design architect reviews, gap analysis and assessment when required
- Creating and maintaining a formal data structures, data description and data architecture; this can include data models, data definitions (logical, physical, and conceptual), data flow diagrams, data dictionaries, etc. Data architecture comprises of topics such as business semantics, meta data management, meta data work flow management and data modeling.
- Understanding the customer's business’s needs, system functionality and business processes to maintain the source data and develop the data design
- Responsible for data integration, databases and the means to receive the data. They resolve all types of design, test and data issues with the help of data dictionaries.
- Architect, design and implement small to large scale integration solutions adopting various technologies such as XML, J2EE and Java.
- Design specifications, develop data strategy and high level data architecture documentation, which exemplify the source and destination of database from and to approved data sources.
- Build data mapping, provide the means of system integration by considering the target as well as the source.
- Select the systems and capabilities to meet business data requirements, evaluate new techniques for improved functionality.
- Mentor, direct and train the client staff and perform as the technical lead.
- Develop a working strategy, complete required paperwork, and submit weekly status reports to the higher authorities.
Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, motivate and lead small Development teams.
- Proven ability to adhere to Company policies and procedures and to handle day-to-day team management items, such as approving time off requests, conducting employee reviews, and related activity.
- Prior development experience with Microsoft-based Reporting tools.
- Solid knowledge and experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and Analysis Services.
- Advanced experience utilizing SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Source Control and Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Minimum ten years of experience in an OO software development environment.
- 10 + years .NET (VB/ASP) programming experience required.Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports.
- Ability to implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications. Knowledge of computer flow charts and of programming logic and codes.
- Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
- Expert knowledge and experience with:
- Transact SQL
- Visual SourceSafe
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
POSITION SUMMARY:This position can be based in Pittsburgh, PA, or fully remote. This position will lead the development of new and support existing HL7 interfaces, integrations, and applications using the Mirth interface engine. The Senior Interface Programmer will be technically
LOAN IQ DEVELOPER_______________________________________________________________________________________LOCATION: Remote in USHIRE TYPE: Full-timeVERTICAL: Financial Markets_______________________________________________________________________________________Role SummaryeClerx i
About UsOrange Kiwi Solutions provides affordable & responsive Prophet 21 expert support to distributors across North America.As a IT Support Technician for Orange Kiwi Solutions, you are responsible for solving complex advanced challenges related to Prophet 21 implementations an
TradesMax is an innovative Fintech company based in Los Angeles, offering U.S. fundamental equity research, real-time financial big data and news. We empower individuals to take control of their financial futures by providing the data tools and services they need to meet their ne
More jobs by this company
Description:Job Summary: Develops, maintains, and supports policies and procedures for ensuring the functionality and accuracy of the programs used to spider labor data from external sites. Relies on direction and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Works under general su
Description:Job Summary:Under limited supervision, this position will be responsible for configuring and building all software applications with regards to the test, pre-production and production environments. Work closely with Software Development and Software Quality Assurance.
Description:Job Summary: The Technical Writer is responsible for planning, organizing, writing, and editing user documentation related to Geographic Solutions’ product line. We are the leading SaaS-based software provider in the workforce development industry. The Technical
Description:Job Summary: This individual is responsible for a variety of .NET programming duties within the development team. The Programmer/Analyst VI Team Lead will also oversee, mentor and be accountable for the implementation of project deliverables. May analyze and design da
Description:Job Summary: Under limited supervision, carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum company standards and end user requirements. Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. Documen