Quad is seeking a Senior Analytic Technologist to assist the agency in the development and management of data-processing workflows across a variety of clients. The successful candidate will be able to collect, manipulate, and cleanse data via a variety of tools, interpret that data, and build methodologies supporting automation and scalability. The candidate should be able to provide solutions across a variety platforms to clients both within and outside the agency, primarily supporting the greater analytic team. Given the current conditions, these duties will be mostly performed remotely so the successful candidate should be self-motivating and eager to take on new tasks. Ultimately, Quad is successful when our client’s business results improve, this role is integral to this goal.
Quad is an Marketing Solutions Partner for forward-thinking advertisers. We deliver powerful brand experiences that drive consumers’ interest, turn shoppers into buyers and create loyal brand advocates. In addition, our global network of people, technologies and services allow us to execute with speed and efficiency at scale across all media channels. More than ever, marketers require new, innovative ways to connect with consumers. Our results are driven by the combination of shopper insights and our knowledge of, and passion for, emerging technology and consumer behavior to deliver strategic, continuously engaging campaigns.
- Perform ETL/hygiene on disparate data from a variety of sources. Integrate that data into a variety of platforms.
- Build complex SQL queries to resolve analytic-focused requests.
- Understand/Implement performance-tuning of processes.
- Create complex data models supporting specific analytic consumption in SQL Server and/or Hadoop.
- Be able to use a variety of tools to develop integrated systems in support of recurring analytic processes.
- Translate client business needs into programmatic solutions and design/develop/manage the subsequent implementation.
- Regularly identify opportunities for internal process enhancement.
- Extract insights from data and provide recommendations to improve our clients’ marketing efforts.
- Ability to evaluate various programmatic tools/approaches to determine the best platform.
- Interface with clients to understand their needs and subsequently design/manage/build inspiring solutions.
- Implement vigilant process/results auditing to ensure QC.
- BA/BS in Programming, Engineering or other quantitative field.
- 3+ Years Programming experience using SQL, Alteryx, Python, Scala/Hadoop
- Familiarity interfacing with cloud-based data sources S3, GC, Redshift, etc
- Experience with media or marketing campaigns either from client-side work or agency-side experience.
- Experience in Tableau is a plus.
- Collaborative problem solving mindset
- Intellectually curious, resourceful, with business savvy
- Clear and concise communication skills
Additional Company Information:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
TradesMax is an innovative Fintech company based in Los Angeles, offering U.S. fundamental equity research, real-time financial big data and news. We empower individuals to take control of their financial futures by providing the data tools and services they need to meet their ne
Job Description:As a Contractor at client, you'll create innovative solutions and solve complex problems. You'll take ownership of meaningful, big-picture projects and springboard into an impactful career. At Client, you will become immersed in all aspects of our innovative and c
Our 100% remote team of 200+ CleverPeople are seasoned yet friendly professionals who want to collaborate and welcome you. We have an exciting new opening for a Senior Data Scientist.What we're working onEnterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital produ
About RemoteRemote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it
100% Remote PositionIn this role, you will lead the continuous improvement and support of our data science process. The Data Engineer oversees the collection and organization of data and also develops and maintains the system to monitor the end-to-end data science workflow. This.