A successful candidate will be a Deltek Costpoint ERP Champion.
Primary responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Deltek Costpoint SME (Subject Matter Expert), provide or supervise help-desk services, training and support for all Costpoint users.
- Coordinate implementation of Deltek Costpoint ERP/MRP, Deltek Time and related applications, maintain and manage implementation project plan.
- Coordinate and document the integration of Deltek Costpoint ERP with 3rd party supplemental applications.
- Maintain relationships, coordinate and provide liaison with Deltek, 3rd-party application developers, consultants and other third-party providers of related products and services.
- Develop, or supervise the development and customization of, procedures guides, quick reference sheets, videos and other training materials for Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Time and related applications, including mobile applications.
- Develop, or supervise the development of, Costpoint BI (Cognos CER) reports, forms, dashboards and ad hoc SQL queries for data analysis.
- Manage and document the maintenance, patches, and upgrades for Deltek ERP/MRP, Deltek Time and related applications.
- Maintain and document the overall health of the Deltek ERP/MRP, Deltek Time and related systems.
- Maintain, document, and build (or coordinate the building) of Deltek CostpointExtensibilities, hiding/showing/renaming fields and other customizations.
- Maintain, document, and build (or coordinate the building) of Deltek Costpoint workflows.
- Monitor automated jobs run through integrations and Deltek Job Server.
- Review, approve and coordinate upload of data via Deltek Costpoint data preprocessors.
- Manage and document users and system security for Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Time and related applications.
- Report and make recommendations to senior management regarding staffing, licensing, upgrades, additional applications, consulting projects, integrations, training initiatives and other relevant matters.
- Participate in relevant Deltek product focus groups.
- Attend and participate in Deltek annual conferences and other relevant events.
- Minimum 2-year college degree (4-year preferred) in a relevant major (computer science, information systems, accounting)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with ERP administration/support/training.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience w/Deltek Costpoint.
- Deltek Costpoint certification(s) a big plus.
- Other relevant IT certifications a plus.
- Current Deltek Costpoint administrator or “super user,” not merely a casual user of Costpoint, used Costpoint more than a year or two ago, or used a different Deltek software.
- Deep knowledge of Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Time & Expense SQL database tables.
- Demonstration of tech orientation, problem-solving, solution-seeking, innovation and creativity.
Can be located at or remote from Dallas corporate office, with infrequent travel to Dallas and other company locations. Prefer location with reasonably easy access to airport with direct service to Dallas, or within driving distance of Dallas. If remote, we will also provide an alternate work location, such as a co-working space, tech incubator space or executive suite.
All employees must follow all PPE requirements as instructed. Critical Project Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for a Database Architect who would like to join an industry leader in the financial services sector located in Philadelphia, PAThis is a Remote Opportunity!Responsibilities for the Database Architect include:You will be responsible for providing leaders
OverviewWe are hiring an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join the growing Information Systems team at Hyland. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding business/department needs and goals and will create data-driven analysis and insight to support manag
LOAN IQ BUSINESS ANALYST_______________________________________________________________________________________LOCATION: Remote in USHIRE TYPE: Full-timeVERTICAL: Financial Markets_______________________________________________________________________________________Role Summarye
About IntermediaAre you looking for a company where YOUR VOICE is heard? Where you can MAKE A DIFFERENCE? Do you THRIVE in a FAST-PACED work environment? Do you wake every morning EXCITED to work with GREAT PEOPLE and create SUCCESS TOGETHER? Then Intermedia is the place for you.
Wheels is a last-mile, shared electric vehicle platform changing the current landscape in last-mile mobility. Our products range from a shared rental marketplace to personal ownership and anything in between. We are a low-cost, energy-efficient way to get from point A to point B&
If you’re passionate about helping people protect what matters most to them, as well as innovating and simplifying processes and operations to provide the best customer value, then Nationwide’s Property and Casualty team could be the place for you!Compensation Grade (