TradesMax is an innovative Fintech company based in Los Angeles, offering U.S. fundamental equity research, real-time financial big data and news. We empower individuals to take control of their financial futures by providing the data tools and services they need to meet their near- and long-term investing goals. We have good connections in Wall Street, investment bank, hedge fund, and online brokerage. You will be working closely with a former New York Stock Exchange Team remotely.
- The Research Analyst will learn our proprietary research process for analyzing public companies and be responsible for preparing research reports on a wide range of industries.
- This position involves financial modeling, valuation and fundamental business analysis.
- Perform deep dive, bottom-up fundamental research on publicly traded companies to produce high conviction investment ideas.
- Developing and updating equity trading database.
- Characteristics of our ideal candidate: is interested in the financial markets; is curious; enjoys problem-solving and creative thinking; collaborates effectively in teams; communicates effectively; and is comfortable working with numbers in a face-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office, a desire to learn various software SQL, Python, big data tool etc.
- Able to read and write Mandarin language
- BS degree in Economics, Math, Statistic or related field
Green Card holder or US citizen
Work Experience 0-3 year
It is a full-time position. If you meet the above criteria, please reply with a resume
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Pay: Up to $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Chinese (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:The Digital Growth Analyst will assist the Director of Strategic Partnerships with growing digital connections and all associated digital initiatives internally and externally. This individual will manage lead and subsequent pitch generation for all providers, and occasi
Overview:Medecision requires newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. A
DSA is seeking 3 Software Developers work remotely for a USDA Customer.The successful Software Engineer candidate will be involved in all stages of application development life cycle including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support. He/sh
SBMA, a third-party administrator, is the affordable ACA compliant benefits provider to thousands of employers. Their goal is to simplify the complexity of providing employee benefits. SBMA is different because of their personal service, speed of implementation, and innovative ap
Remote | Insurance | Full-timeWe’re looking for an Actuarial Pricing Manager who is ready to help revolutionize pet insurance! In this role, you will contribute actuarial expertise as part of an interdisciplinary team including data scientists and insurance product managers
Remote - United StatesThe position.We believe a large part of building an effective insurance company can be solved with a principled quantitative framework. We are committed to the rigorous development and effective deployment of modern statistical machine learning methods to pr
Data Scientist Job Description: We’re looking for a Data Scientist to join our Market Expansion team, responsible for driving profitability and growth across the company. As a Data Scientist, you’ll directly influence strategy, capital allocation, pricing, and operati
Why is Health Advocate a great place to work? For starters, Health Advocate employees enjoy helping people every single day. Employees are given the training they need to do their jobs well, and they work with supervisors and staff who are supportive and friendly. Employees have.
TEOCO’s Managed Services provides experience and expertise in managing invoices from loading/invoice management, invoice processing/account coding, reconciliation, auditing, dispute filing and dispute resolution using our Bill Trak software.In addition, we provide support t