We are hiring an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to join the growing Information Systems team at Hyland. In this role, you will be responsible for understanding business/department needs and goals and will create data-driven analysis and insight to support management decisions. The preferred candidate thrives in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and has experience in Microsoft's Business Intelligence and Database Services, including Power BI and SQL Server Management Studio and Analysis/Reporting Services.
What you will be doing
- Operate as an innovative thought leader; contribute significantly to the overall growth and quality of the department through knowledge sharing and coaching on current best practices and market trends
- Constructs most complex queries in database management system software to pull data from multiple databases and tables into meaningful results
- Create and analyze most complex financial and executive management reports
- Operate as a trusted advisor on issues and trends; provide general consulting services leveraging expertise and significant best practice knowledge
- Provide most complex data and analysis of reporting relating to business needs gathered from key internal business stakeholders
- Query data warehouses and create most complex hoc reports for end users using spreadsheets, macros, and reporting writing tools
- Create most complex data sets for reporting portal including page design, security, report libraries, and content additions, revisions and deletions
- Verify accuracy of data in data warehouses; identify data integrity issues and resolve
- Report on findings and make recommendations; summarize analysis into clear, concise and effective presentations
- Mentor, coach, and provide feedback to other team members; provide feedback to leadership on abilities of team
- Comply with all corporate and departmental privacy and data security policies and practices, including but not limited to, Hyland’s Information Systems Security Policy
What will make you successful
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience as a Data Analyst
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
- Microsoft Windows and Office Proficient
- Excellent oral and written communication skills that demonstrate a professional demeanor and the ability to interact with others with discretion and tact
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, time management, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent collaborative skills, applied successfully within team as well as other areas
- Excellent attention to detail, facilitation and project management skills
- Excellent ability to summarize large quantities of information into actionable insight
- Self-motivated with the ability to complete projects in a timely manner
- Excellent ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent ability to influence, motivate and mobilize team members and business partners
- Excellent ability to handle sensitive information with discretion and tact
- Excellent ability to establish rapport and gain the trust of others; effective at gaining consensus
- Excellent ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent business and technology acumen
- Excellent knowledge of systems administration
- Excellent knowledge of reporting tools
- Excellent knowledge of data warehousing technologies and SQL server
- Up to 5% travel time required
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the duties of the job
Please note: The job duties and responsibilities of this role are unable to be performed in the State of Colorado at this time.
What you can expect next
- Hyland Recruiters thoroughly review every application and will contact you within 1 to 2 weeks regarding next steps. Be sure to add Hyland to your contacts list and check your spam folder so you never miss a message from us!
- Any follow up questions? Email your Recruiter directly at Careers@Hyland.com.
401(k) Retirement Savings. Flexible Schedule. Paid Time Off. Medical, Dental, Vision. Volunteer Paid Time Off. Wellness Reimbursement. Paid Parental Leave. Sabbatical Program. Hyland House Program.
Find out more by going to https://www.hyland.com/en/careers/life-at-hyland.
Welcome to #HylandLife
Since 1991, it has been Hyland’s mission to help our employees, customers and partners exceed their potential with our industry-leading content services platform. Our employees exude a contagious energy and are passionate about what they do – whether it’s helping customers succeed, raising up their fellow Hylanders, or engaging in the communities where they live and work.
The #HylandLife hashtag encompasses our employee-centric culture. Our employees live our culture day in and day out by bringing their best self to work. Hyland supports them to do just that through career development resources, wellbeing programs and innovation practices. We thrive on diverse viewpoints and new ideas and believe that a positive, inclusive workplace is imperative to sustainable success.
As we’ve grown to a company of nearly 4,000 strong, we have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our communities. We strongly support employee initiatives and align our giving campaigns and programs to organizations that are important to them.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:The Digital Growth Analyst will assist the Director of Strategic Partnerships with growing digital connections and all associated digital initiatives internally and externally. This individual will manage lead and subsequent pitch generation for all providers, and occasi
Overview:Medecision requires newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. A
DSA is seeking 3 Software Developers work remotely for a USDA Customer.The successful Software Engineer candidate will be involved in all stages of application development life cycle including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support. He/sh
SBMA, a third-party administrator, is the affordable ACA compliant benefits provider to thousands of employers. Their goal is to simplify the complexity of providing employee benefits. SBMA is different because of their personal service, speed of implementation, and innovative ap
Position: PL/SQL DeveloperLevel: Mid LevelLocation: RemoteJob Description:3+ years of Oracle PL/SQL programming skills.Excellent communication and organizational skills required to work with cross functional teams.Strong understanding of relational databases (including tables, vi
The following defines the core role and responsibilities of the Business Analyst. This is not intended as a definitive list of all activities that a Business Analyst may take on and in many cases it is expected that the Business Analyst role is just one of many that a specific in
Remote Position; however, you must be a resident in one of the following states to be eligible for the position. CA, WA, TX, AZ, FL, IL, MI, VA, TN, N.JDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good commu
Job Description:Transforms detailed requirements into a complete, detailed systems design document. Designs long-term, reliable, and adaptive technical architectures. Serves as a technical gateway between the project manager and the developers. Lead testing efforts for Compensati
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob SummaryResponsible for accurate and timely implementation and maintenance of critical information on claims databases. Maintains critical information on claims databases. Synchronizes data among operational and claims systems and application of business rules a
More jobs by this company
OverviewThe Account Executive is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing heatlhcare customers or partners with the objective of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned sales goal.What you will be doingDevelop a comprehensive sales plan to
OverviewThe Customer Success Manager 2 helps new and existing customers derive the most value from the company's products and services. This role will be responsible to own the customer journey post-implementation which will include maintaining strong customer and partner relatio
OverviewThe Customer Success Manager 3 helps new and existing customers derive the most value from the company's products and services. This role will be responsible to own the customer journey post-implementation which will include maintaining strong customer and partner relatio
OverviewThe DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the continuous integration, automation and continuous deployment of applications and systems both internally and externally.What you will be doingBuild and implement a continuous integration and continuous deployment platform (C
OverviewThe Customer Reference Specialist 2 is responsible for researching, vetting and securing suitable reference customers to support Hyland's growth initiatives.What you will be doingReview and fulfill customer reference requests, submitted to support Hyland's growth, in a ti