ECS is a federal contractor. As such, we are subject an Executive Order requiring all employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Therefore, by applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to verify that you have been, or will be, fully vaccinated by December 8, or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate set forth in the Executive Order.
Note: An individual is not considered to be fully vaccinated until two weeks after receiving the second vaccine dosage in a vaccine regimen involving two vaccines.
The above does not apply to personnel applying to United States Postal Service positions, however, as an ECS employee you will be required to complete the ECS COVID-19 survey to be compliant with Executive Order 14024.
ECS is seeking a PowerApps Developer to work Remote.
- Develop PowerApps canvas and model driven apps
- Build Enterprise-level mobile solutions, utilizing best practices within Power Platform Community
- Use multiple OOTB Connectors with PowerApps and Flow, and preferably create custom connectors for PowerApps and Microsoft Flow
- Re-write and re-engineer custom legacy applications to PowerApps solutions
- Adept at leveraging new approaches to solutions for system design and functionality
- Interpret and design database models (MYSQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Address and remediate security vulnerability findings in PowerApps
- Integrate Power BI Reports and dashboards into PowerApps
- Satisfy requirements, meet agreed completion dates, and perform unit & integration testing
- Communicate proposed designs and progress on the work to customers, team leads, and team members
- Support cross-functional project teams consisting of app development, IT operations, and information security
- Knowledge of PowerApps and Flow licensing plans and features included in different plans
Salary Range is: $150,000
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must have a Top-Secret Clearance
- 3-5 years of experience with Development in Dynamics 365.
- Understanding PowerApps formulas and development methods to develop canvas and model
- driven apps
- Responsible for estimating work content and achieving planned timelines
- Proficient working in Agile project methodologies
- Understanding of how to implement solutions with multiple data sources
- Knowledgeable on installing and configuring data gateways
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Multi-task effectively between projects
- Experience developing canvas and model driven PowerApps with a nice UX interface, 3-5+ years
- Experience creating Forms and Flows that move data from Forms to AzureDevOps, 3-5+ years
- Experience with Common Data Service, 3-5+ years
- Experience developing solutions that span multiple Office365 services (e.g., SharePoint, Outlook, Graph API, One Note, One Drive, etc.)
- Experience with PowerApps integration with Azure API Apps, Azure Logic apps, Azure Functions and REST services
- Experience migrating business processes (InfoPath forms and SharePoint Designer workflows) to PowerApps and Flow Ability to multi-task and effectively support competing prioritize
- Experience working with Agile methodology and self-starter who can quickly acclimate to a dynamic environment
- Training and/or certification for PowerApps Professional or PowerApps Developer
- Training and/or certification for Microsoft Flow
- SQL experience desired
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to
Description:COMPANY OVERVIEW:Zing Health is a tech-enabled health insurance company making Medicare Advantage the best it can be for those 65-and-over. Zing Health has a community-based approach that recognizes the importance of the social determinants of health in keeping indivi
As a Power BI/SSAS Developer, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application development, definition and Design. You will play an importan
Location :RemoteMandatory Skills:Qualifications • MSc in a computational field or another relevant area • 10+ years industrial experience in the domain of large-scale data management • Hands-on experience incl. solid programming to implement pipelines integrating d
As the Azure Synapse Operations Engineer, you will be part of a critical team involved in developing and operationalizing Azure Synapse. Experience with Spark is a must.Responsibilities & Qualifications:Understanding of Azure Synapse Analytics architecture and component integ
Description:We are looking for an experienced Senior Microsoft Consultant to join our team in Cincinnati, OH, Nashville, TN, or Detroit, MI. The ideal candidate is an IT professional with prior consulting experience and a strong Microsoft background, as we are focused on Office 3