You are the expert at creating highly available databases and planning for scale as we continue to grow, and will work with everyone from the technical side to the operations side with endless opportunities to take on responsibility and continue learning.
- US Citizen.
- Requires a minimum of twelve (12) years of related experience.
- Post-graduate degree and/or expert level professional certification(s) and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience upgrading from 12.1.3 to 12.2.x.
- Demonstrated experience leading efforts to provide database support for all phases of Oracle EBS implementation projects (11i and R12).
- Demonstrated experience configuring and managing Oracle Enterprise Manager and Oracle Identity Manager.
- Demonstrated experience with problem diagnosis and resolution, including the use of Oracle support.
- Demonstrated ability installing Oracle software and patches; performance monitoring and tuning; patching and addressing security vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrated experience implementing or supporting Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Single Sign-on (SSO) using Webgate and Oracle Access Manager (OAM).
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience installing, configuring and integrating different components of Middleware such as WebLogic and Oracle Access Management (OAM).
- Experience ensuring databases and application tiers are implemented/managed in a manner consistent with customer needs, and industry best practices in general.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $64,037.00 - $132,601.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Are you a US citizen?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- MySQL: 10 years (Preferred)
- Database administration: 10 years (Preferred)
- Oracle: 10 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to
Description:Le’fant is a rapidly growing CVE Certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in management consulting for the federal government. Our compensation and benefits plans are designed to attract and retain the industries best talent to provi
The senior z/OS DB2 DBA will be required to provide the following support: Provide DBA support for z/OS and distributed servers in a multi-datacenter environment. Monitor daily activities and performance of complex SQL, analyzes technical problems, recommend adjustments, creates.
Role: SQL Server DBALocation: Chicago-IL /REMOTEDuration: Long time contract/FulltimeSQL DBA and Development responsibilitiesPerformance monitor and tuningTroubleshoot, identify and resolve issues with SQL Server database infrastructureDeployment of new databases and setting up d
As a member of the PBM (Pharmacy Benefit Management) Member Services OPS Reporting, Architecture and Infrastructure Team, you will define, maintain and build our Architecture / Infrastructure Strategy and Design. This strategy will be based on the PBM data definitions and busines
The Institute of Clinical and Translational Research seeks a Senior Programmer Analyst who will be responsible for the creation, implementation, maintenance, performance, production support and documentation of various departmental and enterprise-wide application systems. This in
More jobs by this company
We have opportunities for full stack, front-end-focused, and back-end focused engineers. Regardless of your interests, as an employee we're happy to provide you with attractive benefits and professional growth opportunities.Qualifications: US Citizen.Minimum requirement BS Degree