About Venator Performance Marketing
Venator Performance Marketing (Venator PM) is a technology-focused, performance-driven digital marketing company. We are dedicated to helping our clients reach new heights through high-quality lead generation and lead management. We use state-of-the-art technology, data-driven consumer research and multiple AI and Machine Learning algorithms to optimize business performance. We also provide funnel analytics and lead management through SignatureResponse, our owned call center assets. We have offices in the United States and Europe.
**This position is remote-optional. We do have an office in downtown Chicago that local employees are encouraged to use; however, this position can be done remotely with occasional in-person meetings (any travel costs are reimbursed).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with business users and other assigned associates to gather and document business requirements, analyze, design, develop and implement user friendly, scalable solutions (e.g., dashboards, reports, applications, etc.)
- Develop processes and algorithms which further optimize existing AI and Machine Learning solutions.
- Work closely with the appropriate IS/IT teams to ensure technical best practices.
- Perform analysis and solution delivery for several Service System functional areas.
- Creates functional specifications as an input to application design/configuration for system.
- Develop and test detailed functional designs and configuration for multiple application functions.
- Work with users to develop efficient and optimal best practices and solutions in multiple functional areas.
- Provide day-to-day support for issues that affect the daily operation of system and their interfaces; help resolve such issues in a timely manner.
- Provide training materials for users.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Joint application design (JAD) or similar process experience.
- Excellent math skills.
- Experience working with a software development team.
- Experience working on the design, development, and testing of a business application.
- Knowledge of business process modelling.
- Understanding how CRM and BI tools operate.
- Comfortable thinking outside the box and articulating design ideas.
- Superb organization skills with the ability to estimate and track effort.
- Understands complex database concepts as well as the implications of different database designs.
- Possesses demonstrated work experience with SQL and Reporting tools.
- Basic understanding of User Experience design concepts.
- Achieves excellence in all areas of business.
- Supports and solicits input from team members at all levels within the organization.
EDUCATION / SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills.
- High attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to deal with rapidly shifting priorities.
- Business Process Analyst works with software users, web designers, and other application developers to meet goals set by Chief Technology Officer and President.
- Reports to the COO or CTO depending on technical expertise.'
'Work Remotely * Temporarily due to COVID-19
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to
Job Type: Full-Time Overview:We’re SmileDirectClub, and we believe everyone deserves a smile they’ll love. We also believe that you deserve a job you’ll love. Good thing you found us, and we found you. At SmileDirectClub, we’re all about empowering transfo
Remote Opportunity Main responsibilities:Create visualizations and analyses that provide business insights for our global customers.Build prototypes for demonstration and illustration purposes for peer groups, Business partners, or senior leaders.Expertise in SQL can independentl