An Integration engineer is responsible for delivering complete products and achieve successful implementations.
The role includes fully understanding of all Oosto products from the application side and system technology side.
The engineer will provide technical assistance for projects including design, installation, testing, implement and operation of Oosto products.
- Ensure the successful implementation of all Oosto products.
- Leading events from technical perspectives making sure sales representatives can demonstrate the products successfully.
- Provide Tier1 +Tier 2 support as an escalation step between R&D and Support team.
- Approve any technical document before release and provide the technical training for the customers and internal teams.
- Work diligently with our technical teams (architects, developers, PMs) to troubleshoot and resolve complex software issues, replicating customer environments and network problems as needed.
- Modifying and adding new and specific software enhancements.
- Contribute for adding more tests and debugging of capabilities to ensure our solution and system quality.
- Transform specialized knowledge of methodology and architectures to our System Product engineering teams.
- Provide and be the centric guidance and support for Project management teams.
- Help customers optimize their usage of Oosto products to get the most value out of it and meet their technology and business requirements while overcoming challenges.
- Use customer feedback and insights to improve our products, technical best practices, and technical materials. Provide feedback to Product Management teams and R&D.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Professional Services Engineer/ Field Service Engineer at Hitech Companies.
- Knowledge to identify, analyze and solve up to T2/T3 level every issue with production, SW infrastructure, and Network.
- Experience with Linux -a must. (Experience with Kobernetes, Dockers, Nginx)
- Familiar with API calls / postman – Advantage
- You have DB Architecture understanding and SQL basic queries.
- Knowledge of electrical/network infrastructure, in reference to Data Centers.
- Networking: basic knowledge of switches/routers, knowledge of network processes and protocols.
- Proven technical troubleshooting and fault isolation skills in a multi-platform-system-environment
- Bash scripting - Advantage
- Flexibility to travel up to 30% (Post Covid Restrictions).
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to
Description:Le’fant is a rapidly growing CVE Certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in management consulting for the federal government. Our compensation and benefits plans are designed to attract and retain the industries best talent to provi
The connection has a fantastic opportunity through our Technical Staffing division for a Senior Informatics BA. This is a permanent position with our end client.This is a remote position.Responsibilities:Prepare business requirements document by performing various analyses and in
Location:North America›RemoteJob Type:Full-timeFunctional Area:SalesJob Level:Mid-Senior LevelBecome a Principal Business Analyst in an Innovative High-Tech Security CompanyJob ID: HID2033Location: Remote, USTravel: Up to 20%#Securing your Future!Business analysts (BAs) ar
The IQVIA Data Management and Analysis team (DMA) is part of the market-leading Contract Performance Solutions group which helps manufacturers with all aspects of government and commercial drug rebate programs. We create value for our clients by analyzing and validating pharmaceu
1. Develop, design, test and implement complex database programs using PostgreSQL and third-party tools (5+ years)2. Experience with PostgreSQL or any other RDBMS. Hands-on development using PostgreSQL PL/SQL3. Strong experience with PostgreSQL functions, procedures, triggers, pa