Providing our sales team with tailored environments that showcase the power of our B2B application is a key ingredient in our sales strategy and future growth and we are thrilled to add this role to our growing team.
Please note we are also open to reviewing candidates based in the Boston, Seattle, and Sacramento area.
- Engage with prospects in understanding their business goals and solution objectives.
- Interface with prospects to define data and image requirements.
- Collect, transform, augment and load data and assets into demo environments.
- Create and manage demo users.
- Set-up data and application scenarios to support the sales effort.
- Identify and gather product data and images for verticalized demo sites.
- Manage demo data across environments. Retire and archive data that is no longer required. Keep relevant data updated and active.
- Coordinate demo environment application release and updates.
- Assist in responding to RFPs.
- 3+ years of experience in a data or business analyst role
- 3+ years of experience in the Information Technology field
- Previous management of software environments
- Strong skills in excel and desktop tools.
- Familiarity with SQL and data transformation
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex business challenges and apply creativity and problem-solving to meet client needs
- Ability to work with a distributed team
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, while delivering great results
- Strong drive to achieve results
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline
- Experience with a B2B software application a plus
- Experience in the apparel or footwear industry a plus
To support our commitment to provide a healthy and safe work environment we require all of our team members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In accordance with law, accommodations may be available in specific circumstances, including religious beliefs and medical conditions. We utilize CLEAR as our verification partner.
Emerald’s talented and experienced teams grow our customers’ businesses 365 days a year with products that create connections, deliver content, and drive commerce. We expand connections that drive new business opportunities, product discovery, and relationships by producing over 140 annual events. We create and deliver content through print and digital channels to ensure our customers are on the cutting-edge of their industries and can continuously develop their skills. And we power commerce through our seamlessly integrated in-person and digital platforms and channels that provide efficient year-round buying and selling opportunities. It’s our business to grow yours. For more information, please visit http://www.emeraldx.com.
Emerald offers benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), uncapped vacation for exempt team members, sick days, short-term and long-term disability, maternity and parental leave, flexible savings accounts, paid holidays, life and AD&D insurance.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to
Description:Le’fant is a rapidly growing CVE Certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in management consulting for the federal government. Our compensation and benefits plans are designed to attract and retain the industries best talent to provi
The connection has a fantastic opportunity through our Technical Staffing division for a Senior Informatics BA. This is a permanent position with our end client.This is a remote position.Responsibilities:Prepare business requirements document by performing various analyses and in
Location:North America›RemoteJob Type:Full-timeFunctional Area:SalesJob Level:Mid-Senior LevelBecome a Principal Business Analyst in an Innovative High-Tech Security CompanyJob ID: HID2033Location: Remote, USTravel: Up to 20%#Securing your Future!Business analysts (BAs) ar
The IQVIA Data Management and Analysis team (DMA) is part of the market-leading Contract Performance Solutions group which helps manufacturers with all aspects of government and commercial drug rebate programs. We create value for our clients by analyzing and validating pharmaceu
1. Develop, design, test and implement complex database programs using PostgreSQL and third-party tools (5+ years)2. Experience with PostgreSQL or any other RDBMS. Hands-on development using PostgreSQL PL/SQL3. Strong experience with PostgreSQL functions, procedures, triggers, pa
More jobs by this company
Overview:Elastic by Emerald is seeking an experienced Data Analyst/QA Specialist with the skills and experience to work as a member of the Data Engineering team for Elastic . Powered by Emerald, Elastic Suite is one of the most globally-adopted B2B ecommerce software platforms, o
Overview:Elastic by Emerald is seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Senior Application Developer to join our Elastic team in Denver, CO. Elastic is a B2B ecommerce and digital merchandising solution, serving the unique business needs of world-class manufacturers and retailers.T