CRM DATA ANALYST
CRM Data Analyst
You are someone with a curiosity for mining data and identifying outliers within the data, an ability to connect data patterns and relationships across multiple data sources, and a passion for ensuring data quality. You can find data abnormalities, troubleshooting solutions, and figure out ways to ensure data hygiene and accuracy. You have a passion for data and knowledge of some of the popular data analysis and business intelligence (BI) tools. You are an analytical and a creative problem solver, who enjoys tackling many kinds of data challenges head-on.
The CRM data analyst will perform various functions, including analyzing customer data to provide support for sales and marketing efforts, providing useful insight on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns; and helping to initiate and implement CRM initiatives that will boost brand and customer loyalty and drive consumption. To do well in this role, you need a very fine eye for detail and a knack for spotting data patterns that tell a story or may raise questions.
- Develop CRM activities towards building customer loyalty and drive consumption
- Deliver customer insights and make recommendations by performing data analyses and post activity evaluations
- Responsible for identifying different customer profiles, and carrying out the optimization of CRM/marketing activities by defining market sectors and customer selection based on customer profiling and segmentation
- Responsible for identifying key trends and factors influencing customer behavior, like consumption and brand loyalty
- Undertake spontaneous initiation of any analysis that can generate customer insight or operational projects to add value to the customer relationship
- Conduct assessment of CRM programs, communications, and promotional activities according to their efficiency and profitability
- Serve as a custodian of customer database, and responsible for the maintenance and management of customer data to ensure data integrity
- Set up reporting (including Power BI dashboards) to track customer performance and marketing campaign/activation-level performance.
- Build, test, implement, and analyze A/B and Multivariate testing scenarios
- Provide timely and accurate monthly reporting of KPI
- Responsible for hands-on modeling and analysis of marketing campaigns to determine the best mix of channels and messaging
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders to develop and execute campaigns that optimize customer loyalty and lifetime value
- Measure, analyze, and report performance metrics pertaining to the organizations’ loyalty program
- Provide support for the development of predictive models, customer segmentation studies, and reports towards email and promotional initiates
- Develop and own customer models to predict customer response rate, customer frequency rate, customer life-time value (LTV), etc.
- Drive long-term business growth by owning the customer lifecycle, including customer acquisition; optimizing contact strategies and promotional strategy; and building loyalty
- Identify, recommend, and implement quality and efficient improvements to CRM processes.
- Responsible for recommending and initiating mini surveys to gather deeper customer insights on CRM related topics
- Other related duties, as required and assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in customer data analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Proficient at SQL and data modeling (Microsoft Azure, SQL Server, and/or IBM DB2 preferred)
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms (Salesforce preferred)
- Strong analytical skills with ability to deliver insightful ideas
- Experience with Business Intelligence reporting tools such as Power BI (preferred), Tableau, or Domo
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills to identify risks, provide market insights, and draw valid conclusions from findings using available data
- Ability to articulate complex data solutions into understandable and meaningful presentations
- Ability to develop and manage project schedules, identify risks, and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders
- Manage multiple initiatives simultaneously to enable the effective management of internal and external relationships
- At minimum an intermediate Excel skill to manipulate, data mine, clean, and analyze information using formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Some familiarity with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics preferred
With over 65 years as a leading health and wellness company with a long history of pioneering advances in nutritional science, Shaklee Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Smoke-Free Employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to
Remote Opportunity Main responsibilities:Create visualizations and analyses that provide business insights for our global customers.Build prototypes for demonstration and illustration purposes for peer groups, Business partners, or senior leaders.Expertise in SQL can independentl
Job SummaryAnalyzes, installs, administers, and configures the infrastructure systems in a distributed environment at the enterprise level; participates in capacity planning; supports the creation and the maintenance of infrastructure disaster recovery plans, monitors performance