Under general supervision, conducts analyses or produces reports of varied healthcare data to assess health and economic outcomes of Aetna products and programs.
This position will be responsible to analyze and document business data and processes, recommend technical solutions and create reports or other solutions as needed to support business needs. Daily activities will include:
- Writing SQL queries, procedures and reports on both and hoc and production basis for analysis of data trends or anomalies impacting business success.
- Proactively defines, identifies, develops and implements information products to support business strategic and operational planning.
- Assists in the development of and participates in the presentation to existing and prospective customers and internal business areas.
- Candidate must be SQL power user, able to review results, conduct root cause analysis, identify next steps and put them into action.
- Should have the ability to move multiple projects forward simultaneously and be responsible for the results; even when others are directly accountable for the outcome.
- Ability to establish relationships with internal and external constituents a must.
- Extensive knowledge of analytic programming tools and methods (SQL).
- Strong SQL programming skills, as well as demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 3+ years of relevant programming or analytic experience.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to present information to various audiences.
- Knowledge of other reporting platforms such as: Business Objects, Microsoft Access, web development technology, big data analytics, data mining, Visual Basic.
- Understanding of relational databases, data systems and data warehouses.
- Experience in statistical analysis and database management.
- Deep knowledge of health care industry, policy, research design, univariate and multivariate statistical analyses, predictive modeling, case-mix and risk adjustment methods and tools.
- Experience in working in a data warehouse environment as well as the ability to work with large data sets from multiple data sources.
- Strong knowledge of health care claims, products, and systems.
- Solid Understanding of complex databases and mainframe environments.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Healthcare or pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Actuarial Science, Social Science, Healthcare or related discipline; or equivalent experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to
Description:Le’fant is a rapidly growing CVE Certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in management consulting for the federal government. Our compensation and benefits plans are designed to attract and retain the industries best talent to provi
The connection has a fantastic opportunity through our Technical Staffing division for a Senior Informatics BA. This is a permanent position with our end client.This is a remote position.Responsibilities:Prepare business requirements document by performing various analyses and in
Location:North America›RemoteJob Type:Full-timeFunctional Area:SalesJob Level:Mid-Senior LevelBecome a Principal Business Analyst in an Innovative High-Tech Security CompanyJob ID: HID2033Location: Remote, USTravel: Up to 20%#Securing your Future!Business analysts (BAs) ar
The IQVIA Data Management and Analysis team (DMA) is part of the market-leading Contract Performance Solutions group which helps manufacturers with all aspects of government and commercial drug rebate programs. We create value for our clients by analyzing and validating pharmaceu
1. Develop, design, test and implement complex database programs using PostgreSQL and third-party tools (5+ years)2. Experience with PostgreSQL or any other RDBMS. Hands-on development using PostgreSQL PL/SQL3. Strong experience with PostgreSQL functions, procedures, triggers, pa
More jobs by this company
Coram/CVS Health is looking for a Patient Care Lead.Responsibilities:Collects demographic and insurance information for patients and acts as the primary contact for new and existing accounts. Collects co-pays and reviews benefit breakdown with patients.Communicates with medical p
As a Training Facilitator, you will deliver classroom learning and performance coaching both onsite and virtually, while working to develop expertise across multiple business units. You will be responsible for providing ongoing feedback on new learning programs and evaluating exi
The Client Support Medicare D team is hiring Client Support Specialists. The team is looking for a candidate with applicable business and process knowledge. They will be responsible for addressing the day-to-day needs of clients and participants and will need to be able to resolv
Do you want to make a large impact in your next role? Join CVS Health, a Fortune 5 company as a Financial Analytics Senior Consultant of Client and Network Pricing Operations. This position is responsible for contributing to the effort of managing client guarantee performance, re
The Financial Analysis and Reporting Consultant will report directly to the Supervisor in a capacity that supports the Team’s automation efforts and oversees the delivery of Regulatory reporting obligations to the State of Illinois. This includes Ad Hoc/Monthly/Quarterly/Se
CVS Health is looking for a Junior Engineer in Test (Backend Server API) to execute their quality strategy. As a member of the Digital Transformation Engineering team, you will responsible for the Quality related activities working directly with PM, UX, Development and project st
What We DoDirectly, and through our subsidiaries, Omnicare provides a broad array of pharmacy-related services to long term care facilities and to other customers in the health care environment. While senior care has long been an Omnicare specialty, we also serve other targeted p
It's a new day in health care. Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans, and community pharmacists we
As a technical lead of a team, ability to lead a team of onshore and offshore developers supporting Employee Assistance Program and Behavioral Health Applications. Ability to translate requirements into technical design and understands system scope and objectives. Ability to comm
This position exists to ensure the quality of IT products for business users by resolving business solutions. Performs and leads tests of software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. Documents and works to resolve all complex problems. Devises improvements to cur
The role of the Business Analyst is for leading initiatives and providing consultation to the internal and/or external customer. Possess expertise in the customer area they support and have technical understanding of the Novologix systems, capabilities, and respective technologie
About bswift:At bswift, our values are Higher Standards, Greater Accountability and More Fun. We pride ourselves on having an engaged, friendly and smart team that goes the extra mile to get the job done right. The reward is a fun, flexible and creative environment with ample opp
Aetna Medicare Product Tools and Technology is seeking a SQL Server Developer to join our exciting team. We build internal healthcare insurance related applications that allow our business users to collaborate online to complete crucial tasks for Aetna. This position will be a gr
CVS Health seeks to change the way individuals manage their healthcare by focusing on the features that matter to our customers, building software in a modern, lean way, and deploying continuously into the cloud. As part of our engineering team your efforts building the Aetna Hea
CVS Health, a Fortune 4 Company, has an exciting opportunity for a Developer Reporting Specialty Advisor. In this role, you will be a subject matter expert in the Specialty Operations Reporting Team by serving as a lead developer between the Client Performance Guaranteed support.
Ready to take your Application Development skills to the next level with a Fortune 4 company? Check out this opportunity with CVS Health! As a .Net Developer with CVS, you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying full-stack solutions in support of CVS'
CVS Kidney Care, a member of the CVS Health family of companies, has been launched as part of the company’s portfolio of initiatives to transform health care and make a real difference in the lives of people impacted by chronic kidney disease. At CVS Kidney Care, we put the
As a Sr. Application Developer, you will use internal systems to design, develop, and produce applications, and reports for Medicaid Informatics and also assist in day-to-day production support activities with different processes. This role allows you to interact with other areas
CVS Health is currently hiring for an Application Developer to join our team. We are looking for someone to work on all critical functions for the applications assigned, including championing Agile/SDLC (Software Development Process) methods and standard methodologies on the team
Enterprise Digital seeks to change the way individuals manage their healthcare by focusing on the features that matter to our customers, building software in a modern, lean way, and deploying continuously into the cloud. As the team building out provider search APIs, we seek help
We have an exciting opportunity at CVS Health! If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do and solving complex problems, while contributing to helping patients on their path to better health, consider growing your career as an Advisor with the CVS Health Ph
As an Analytics Advisor, you will be responsible for accelerating the pace of innovation at Accordant with high-impact actionable analysis and reporting. You will be responsible for planning and execution of reporting and analytics that support Accordant initiatives and will part
Reporting to CSRA Operations Director, Testing Supervisor will lead a team of testing analysts that perform various testing functions in the QNXT claim processing system, including any ancillary applications involved in claim processing. Testing functions include review of system
This position reports to the Operations Business Intelligence team under Mercy. As a team, we support the business with various reporting and data extract requests. However, in everything we do, our goal is to support our members and help them to the best of our ability by suppor
As a Senior Developer, on the DevSecOps transformation team you will be responsible to design, develop, build and maintain a web-based application. You will be actively involved in the project lifecycle producing rapid prototypes early in the design phase.The Senior Developer wil
The role of the Business Innovation Consultant is a junior developer position that will collaborate with and influence other areas within the company to innovate and develop technical solutions that drive process efficiency, risk mitigation, automation, and creation of enabling c
At Omnicare, compassion is at the center of everything we do.Join us, and be at the heart of patient care, serving seniors and other targeted populations. You’ll be part of an innovative team that values collaboration and integrity, with the opportunity to create the career
If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do and solving complex problems while contributing to helping patients on their path to better health, consider growing your career as an Analytics Associate with the CVS Health Medication Adherence Innovation team!T
Join our fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment with a focus on driving automation and shifting towards a software defined infrastructure. The Infrastructure Automation Engineer (IAE) is responsible for the automation of existing/manual on-boarding for a variety of.
Fully remote role. Work anywhere in the U.S.Schedule Monday - Friday, standard business hours.Up to 10 percent travelThe Communications Clinical Writer and Presenter should have a solid clinical background with at least 5 years of in-the-field clinical experience. They will be a.