The Sr. Email Campaign Specialist focuses on the design and execution of data-driven marketing initiatives. He/she is responsible for designing data-driven marketing initiatives utilizing a campaign management tool, performing activities such as audience selection, trigger qualification, suppressions, segmentation and arbitration.
In addition to relevant technology expertise, this individual must be able to gather and translate business requirements into a technology solution and then implement that solution in an accurate, efficient and reliable manner. He/she must be familiar with various data extraction/manipulation techniques such as select, filter, segment, merge-purge, joins, etc. He/she must also have a strong aptitude to learn new tools and will be expected to become a power-user of a campaign management / workflow tool. The Lead Email Campaign Specialist is the lead for most engagements and instills confidence through maturity, expertise and impeccable communications (written and oral) with customers and internal partners.
- Design data-driven marketing initiatives utilizing a campaign management tool, performing activities such as audience selection, trigger qualification, suppressions, segmentation and arbitration
- Gather and confirm data specifications when gathering campaign information
- Meet face to face with clients to understand needs and assist in campaign strategy and tactics
- Execute campaigns (manual or automated) on a daily/weekly/monthly/as-needed basis and generate output files to be delivered through various marketing channels (e.g. Direct Mail, Email, Telesales, etc)
- Develop, enforce, and perform quality control activities to ensure processing completes in a timely manner and the output is accurate and complete
- Work with the Account Management team to understand and provide guidance regarding campaign objectives, data specifications, technical requirements, etc.
- Work with the Information Technology team to understand the client’s data and collaborate to identify opportunities for improvement in processing efficiencies
- Provide input to the Account Management team in estimating hours for the project budget
- Mentor and train junior-level staff.
- Maintain open communication with the entire team regarding current project status, issues, concerns, etc.
- Continue to build on technical and business knowledge to better understand the link between business and technology.
- Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 7+ years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Expertise with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar campaign management tools (e.g. CampaignRunner, Unica, Adobe Campaign)
- Expertise in relational databases, data structures and querying language.
- Expertise in writing SQL statements for data extraction.
- Expert understanding of direct marketing vernacular (e.g. modeling, segmentation, test design, control groups).
- Experience with agile software development.
- A solid understanding of data security and privacy technologies.
- A solid understanding of key interaction management trends.
- Experience interacting with C-level executives.
- Proven ability to mentor and train junior-level staff.
- Strong problem solving skills, organizational skills, and communication (written and oral) skills.
- Must be able to recognize anomalies and critical situations and respond appropriately.
- Must be able to communicate and interact with a variety of internal/external customers and/or co-workers at level of detail required to resolve issues of moderate complexity.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to
Remote Opportunity Main responsibilities:Create visualizations and analyses that provide business insights for our global customers.Build prototypes for demonstration and illustration purposes for peer groups, Business partners, or senior leaders.Expertise in SQL can independentl
Description:Le’fant is a rapidly growing CVE Certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in management consulting for the federal government. Our compensation and benefits plans are designed to attract and retain the industries best talent to provi
The connection has a fantastic opportunity through our Technical Staffing division for a Senior Informatics BA. This is a permanent position with our end client.This is a remote position.Responsibilities:Prepare business requirements document by performing various analyses and in
Location:North America›RemoteJob Type:Full-timeFunctional Area:SalesJob Level:Mid-Senior LevelBecome a Principal Business Analyst in an Innovative High-Tech Security CompanyJob ID: HID2033Location: Remote, USTravel: Up to 20%#Securing your Future!Business analysts (BAs) ar
The IQVIA Data Management and Analysis team (DMA) is part of the market-leading Contract Performance Solutions group which helps manufacturers with all aspects of government and commercial drug rebate programs. We create value for our clients by analyzing and validating pharmaceu
More jobs by this company
Position SummaryRRD Marketing Solutions is an analytics-driven, multi-channel, customer engagement firm. We are currently looking for a User Experience Designer to join our team of user experience practitioners. As a member of this team, he/she will identify and execute the best.
Position SummaryThe Project Manager is responsible for managing project(s) ranging from channel platform, to software-based, to cloud or SQL database projects. Role is involved at initiation through GO LIVE to support hand-off. This includes systems and project planning, implemen
Position SummaryWe are seeking an experienced Composition Developer with strong working knowledge of Messagepoint. Knowledge of Open Text Exstream, Quadient Inspire and other composition tools are preferred. ResponsibilitiesCreate and implement custom communication solutions into
Position SummaryThe Sr. Email Campaign Specialist focuses on the design and execution of data-driven marketing initiatives. He/she is responsible for designing data-driven marketing initiatives utilizing a campaign management tool, performing activities such as audience selection
Position SummaryRRD is seeking a dynamic Product Analyst to support one of our core e-Commerce platforms! This individual will be part of an Agile business development group focused on collaboration with development teams and stakeholders at any level to deliver on product and pr