Medecision requires newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination. Information regarding Medecision’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy and exemption forms will be shared during the interview process.
We’re looking for our next Liberator – an Application Developer – to join our quest to provide market-transforming solutions for businesses, care teams and consumers to interactively manage health and care.
Are you ready? We are! Join us in our journey toward liberating American healthcare one cool innovation at a time!
Reports to: Vice President, Engineering
PLEASE NOTE: No visa sponsorship is available for this position
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design and develop SaaS healthcare solutions that will delight customers and consumers of Aerial.
- Work with product owners and other team members to define, analyze, and implement required functionality.
- Translate business/technical requirements into well-architected solutions that encourages reusable components and code.
- Maintain existing code and assets and troubleshoot bugs within a complex code base; this includes identifying issues with existing code and proactively suggesting recommendations to prevent challenges in the future.
- Assist with influencing and defining the future state technology architectural strategy and roadmap; this includes participating in the evaluation of new technologies and software to determine feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities within our products.
- Work with third party vendors to develop and/or integrate software into the product portfolio.
- Lead by example and help influence Agile practices and other development standards.
- Utilize individual passion and curiosity to advance skills and remain current on the latest technologies, open source projects and languages.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree specializing in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in web development. Java is a must have; Ruby and/or C# and SQL databases (SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL) would be a plus.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design (OOP/OOD).
- Strong knowledge and utilization of Gang of Four (GoF) design patterns, scalability, performance, database optimization and object-oriented design.
- Strong understanding of complex data models and have a strong grasp of relational theory and strong SQL skills.
- Understanding of RESTful SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) principles and best practices.
- Experience utilizing one or more web frameworks, preferably Rails and Spring.
- Experience in Object Relational Mapping (ORM), preferably in Hibernate and ActiveRecord.
- Strong familiarity with open source technology for web development and data structures (Redis preferred).
- Experience working in Agile development environments; utilizing Scrum principals to execute projects.
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment. Medecision is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to
Job SummaryAnalyzes, installs, administers, and configures the infrastructure systems in a distributed environment at the enterprise level; participates in capacity planning; supports the creation and the maintenance of infrastructure disaster recovery plans, monitors performance
Description:Le’fant is a rapidly growing CVE Certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in management consulting for the federal government. Our compensation and benefits plans are designed to attract and retain the industries best talent to provi
More jobs by this company
Overview:We’re looking for our next Liberator – a Customer Support Associate – to join our quest to provide market-transforming solutions for businesses, care teams and consumers to interactively manage health and care.At Medecision, each Liberator contributes u