We are seeking a Senior Enterprise Applications Administrator to join our dedicated IT team in this remote position. This role is based in the continental U.S. and will have working hours on eastern standard time.
Taconic is committed to the safety and health of our team members. As such, the COVID-19 vaccine will be required for all employees barring religious & medical exemption with approvals. Those who are not currently vaccinated, without exemption, would require the 1st dose of vaccination upon offer and prior to start date.
What we offer:
- Insurance within 30 days or less which includes options for medical, dental, vision, pet insurance and more!
- 20 days paid time off plus 7 additional holidays
- Starting salary of $91,000, based on experience
- Annual Bonus Program
- Work life balance
- 401(k) plan with up to 4% employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Commitment to training and providing you with the skills you need for success
- All employees receive access to 24/7 telemedicine (including mental health), short and long term disability and life insurance
If you are looking for a rewarding career and the opportunity to grow, apply today!
The Senior Enterprise Applications Administrator will be a key contributor in implementing, supporting, and enhancing Taconic’s enterprise systems, primarily the Netsuite ERP and other SaaS applications. The Senior Enterprise Applications Administrator will lead by example for the applications team, taking on responsibility for solving the most complex technical challenges. They will be responsible for identifying problems and solutions, implementing new designs and changes and coaching others through technical implementation. Overall, they are delivering the smooth functioning of Taconic’s business applications. As an Applications expert, they will help the business and the Enterprise Applications team identify solutions to business requests from inception through end-of-life. This position is responsible for the successful implementation of technology solutions across all business areas following Taconic’s SDLC, Change Control and Quality guidelines.
If you are an applications expert who excels with working in a team environment, enjoys complex problem solving and thrives with guiding best practices, we want to hear from you!
Duties of the Senior Enterprise Applications Administrator include the following:
- Responsible for user provisioning, configuration, operation and maintenance of Business systems
- Acting as the expert in how business processes have been systematized in the business applications
- Create and maintain accurate and up to date process documentation (e.g. Standard Operating Procedures, design documents, migration forms)
- Support the production environment; log and tracks problems; responds to questions and support requests and ensures the production environment meets service levels established
- Lead appropriate analysis of problems, initiate corrective actions through resolution, takes step to improve production support, implements preventative measures and ensure status updates are provided to those impacted
- Facilitate meetings with Business Units and technical staff to address issues
- Ensure system performance levels are monitored and develops the appropriate alerting and reporting processes as appropriate
- Initiate communication with vendor and if needed, escalate with vendor management for problem resolution
- Manage application system updates and ensure that processes are in place such that similar updates are applied to the underlying infrastructure and associated interfaces
- Develop test plans and test scripts for all types of testing processes during implementation, changes, and upgrades
- Partner with Business units in support of test scripts and test plans for acceptance testing
- Develop, maintain, and execute disaster recovery plans for assigned applications
- Identify and lead selection of new software solutions as well as participate and a technical lead in the selections led by others
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, or technical/managerial experience at an equivalent level
- 2-5 years of relevant experience and/or training
- 6+ years of experience in SaaS or cloud hosted applications administration
- Experience in with agile software development lifecycles preferred
- Experience in data extraction, transformation, and upload leveraging multiple tools (SQL, JSON, XML, etc)
- Experience managing integration tools such as DELL BOOMI
- Experience writing functional and technical design documents (e.g. Business Requirements Document, User Stories, Technical Specifications, etc.)
- Experience writing test plans, test scripts, etc. for the entire testing process (e.g. smoke test, system integration testing, functional testing, performance testing, user acceptance testing)
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with Jira and Confluence preferred
With a history of over 65 years of excellence, Taconic Biosciences is a global team of the best problem solvers in the industry. We partner with our clients to develop winning research strategies that accelerate the discoveries for prevention and treatment of disease.
Taconic employees all over the world show up every day to deliver the best solutions for our clients while caring for ourselves, each other, and especially our animals. If you are a respectful, compassionate individual with a can-do attitude and a desire to do the right thing, we want you to join us!
Better Together at Taconic
Inclusion, Diversity, Awareness & Action. Taconic Biosciences is taking an active and intentional role in creating a company culture that encourages and appreciates the uniqueness in all people. Being you is what allows you to bring your best self to work. We are committed to ensuring that Taconic is a safe and fair workplace for everyone because it’s our differences that make us stronger. We are better together.
Taconic Biosciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or protected veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to
Job SummaryAnalyzes, installs, administers, and configures the infrastructure systems in a distributed environment at the enterprise level; participates in capacity planning; supports the creation and the maintenance of infrastructure disaster recovery plans, monitors performance
Description:Le’fant is a rapidly growing CVE Certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in management consulting for the federal government. Our compensation and benefits plans are designed to attract and retain the industries best talent to provi