Xybion is a leading software, services, and consulting company dedicated to helping corporations solve business problems. Through intelligently designed systems and business processes, we help companies become more efficient, reduce costs and manage compliance, regulatory adherence and risk. Serving more than 150 customers in 16 countries, Xybion has the global scale and expertise to bring employees around the world together to manage complex business processes and improve program administration.
Our unique solutions focus on integrated preclinical lab management, early-stage drug discovery, employee health & safety, quality management, regulatory compliance, GLP, content migration and systems validation. Since its founding in 1977, Xybion Corporation has supported, through software, services and consulting, 100% of the top 20 global life sciences companies.
We are growing rapidly, currently searching for a number of key technical resources, including a SysOps Engineer.
In this role you’ll ensure the smooth running of our System and Operational processes and technology, facilitating production requests for essential network, compute, and storage capabilities across data centers and AWS. You’ll utilize and create automated tools to create key assets in production, troubleshoot IT incidents, and support network and hosting issues for internal and external clients.
You’ll work remotely, collaborating with colleagues across North America and India.
- Full stack management and build for Xybion’s clients and Xybion’s asset (servers, storage, network, firewalls, etc) to ensure these assets function as designed and are properly scaled to work together to deliver a hosted solution for our clients.
- Troubleshoot and resolve client and Xybion issues in our production, testing, training and development environments from a network, firewall, VPN, server or data store perspective located in our Data Centers and AWS.
- Monitor, review and analyze logs, identifying trends and collaborating with SysOps and DevOps teams to solve problems and automate processes.
- Monitor and troubleshoot existing thresholds on assets to prevent outages, and communicate to management if additional assets are required (Xybion Data Centers).
- Build a facility that automates builds for our hosted applications in Xybion Data Centers and AWS.
- Configure Xybion assets to facilitate BAU for our customers in the event of a system failure. Configure Xybion’s assets to facilitate a scheduled DR test.
- Manage all incidents to resolution, including communicating status to stakeholders and end users, documenting incidents and taking ownership of RCA and ServiceNow conformance.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant technical discipline.
- Relevant Microsoft certifications.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows environments, Active Directory, IIS, LDAP.
- In-depth AWS knowledge of Ubuntu, Windows, Linux, Oracle, Mongo.
- Experiencer with networking, firewalls, compute, and storage, VPNs, containerization, WAF.
- Knowledge of VMware/Vcenter, Jenkins, SQL, Splunk, Docker Packer Terraform.
- Good Communication skills and ability to bridge between SysOps and Development
- A natural problem-solver; driven; quick to learn.
- Positive, collaborative and constructive – a true team player.
We offer highly competitive compensation, including a performance-linked bonus, along with a comprehensive benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information about Xybion, please visit https://www.xybion.com/.
Xybion is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to
Job SummaryAnalyzes, installs, administers, and configures the infrastructure systems in a distributed environment at the enterprise level; participates in capacity planning; supports the creation and the maintenance of infrastructure disaster recovery plans, monitors performance
Description:Le’fant is a rapidly growing CVE Certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in management consulting for the federal government. Our compensation and benefits plans are designed to attract and retain the industries best talent to provi
More jobs by this company
About UsXybion is a leading software, services, and consulting company dedicated to helping corporations solve business problems. Through intelligently designed systems and business processes, we help companies become more efficient, reduce costs and manage compliance, regulatory