As a valued colleague on our team, you will lead the architecture and delivery of enterprise-wide end-user collaboration services. Microsoft technologies-based engineer focused on researching, architecting, building, implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting collaboration platforms. You will drive digital transformation and accelerate modern workplace capabilities.
Minimum Required Experiences
- 4 years
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 7-8 years experience
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Microsoft Teams Collaboration Engineer - Lead role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
As a valued colleague on our team, you will act as a team lead for designing, developing, testing, and/or maintaining hardware, technology, and/or processes requiring the integration of stakeholder needs and/or existing solutions.
- 10+ years IT experience in collaboration platform management, Windows management, SDLC
- 3+ years Office 365 tenant management
- Cloud architecture, strategy, networking, security and compliance
- Experience migrating platforms to the Cloud
- Experience with Site reliability and resiliency
- Experience defining the documentation of policies, procedures, standards, network diagrams/design and business rules
- Business and Technology Contingency planning, 3rd party risk
- Communication, training end users and support teams
- Agile project management/Scrum/Jira
- Solutions architect
- Office 365 tenant management, configuration, policy, security and license management
- Microsoft Teams administration, 3rd party app integrations, CQD/Voice services
- Advanced PowerShell scripting
- SharePoint administration
- PowerApps/workflow administration and support
- Windows server administration
- SQL database administration
- Active Directory and Azure AD administration and design
- Network and workstation technical troubleshooting
- Team leader
- Strong critical thinking, troubleshooting and decision-making skills
- Strong data analytical skills, Excel
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, train
- Ability to accomplish tasks independently and collaboratively
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Determine customer needs, and while identifying and resolving conflicting and/or complementary needs across customer groups.
- Apply advanced skill, knowledge, and experience to design and develop technical solutions to meet customer needs.
- Use a process-driven approach in designing solutions.
- May maintain or oversee the maintenance of existing technical solutions.
- The group of skills related to Communication including communicating in writing or verbally, copywriting, planning and distributing communication, etc.
- The group of skills related to Influencing including negotiating, persuading others, facilitating meetings, and resolving conflict
- Determining causes of operating errors and taking corrective action
- The group of skills related to Product Testing including testing and evaluating software, usability testing, UAT, and using relevant product testing technology
- Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion
- The group of skills related to Programming including coding, debugging, and using relevant programming languages
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining consistency of a product's performance, functional, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information
- The group of skills related to Product Development including designing products, developing product roadmaps, translating design requirements, prototyping, etc.
- The group of skills related to Risk Assessment and Management including evaluating and designing controls, conducting impact assessments, identifying control gaps, remediating risk, etc.
- Skilled in documentation and database reporting for the purposes of analysis, data discovery, and decision-making with the use of relevant software such as Power BI, Excel, or SSRS
- Ability to frame ideas as systems and analyzing the inputs, outputs, and process
- The group of skills related to Relationship Management including managing and engaging stakeholders, customers, and vendors, building relationship networks, contracting, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $100,001.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Office 365 tenant management: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to
Remote Opportunity Main responsibilities:Create visualizations and analyses that provide business insights for our global customers.Build prototypes for demonstration and illustration purposes for peer groups, Business partners, or senior leaders.Expertise in SQL can independentl
Job SummaryAnalyzes, installs, administers, and configures the infrastructure systems in a distributed environment at the enterprise level; participates in capacity planning; supports the creation and the maintenance of infrastructure disaster recovery plans, monitors performance