Harris School Solutions - Remote
Harris School Solutions is seeking a Support Analyst to join our Harris School Financial Solutions division. The Support Analyst will provide application support to customers involving answering complex questions, contributing to a knowledge base, and assisting with client facing documentation and serving as a support liaison between the company and the customer.
As a Support Analyst you will also investigate, manage, track and close client support issues, specifically related to the database and functions of the application(s) and escalations.
The position may occasionally require some travel and public speaking in person or to online audiences as circumstances dictate.
What your impact will be:
- Using your knowledge of our software to handle support calls or tickets; will work directly with customers to provide services and help resolve problems.
- Use the support ticketing system to document customer interactions following the defined guidelines and team objectives.
- Monitor open tickets and proactively follow up with clients to ensure that their inquiries and/or issues have been satisfactorily resolved.
- Work closely with other team members as part of a cohesive group in exchanging knowledge through training sessions and peer to peer interaction
- Uses discretion to effect timely solution of problems to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Submit bug fixes and software enhancements.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in Customer Service Role is a plus.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, overcome objections and resolve problems
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Must possess professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone
- Willingness to learn and navigate new software or software changes.
- Typing skills and computer proficiency.
What will help you stand out:
- K-12 Accounting, Payroll or HR experience
- Fund Accounting Software Applications
- Proficiency with and understanding of principles regarding web facing Accounting applications is a plus.
- Familiarity with writing SQL statements and knowledge of Windows Active Directory is a plus.
- Proficiency with various common web browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.
What we offer:
- 3 weeks' vacation and 5 personal days
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage from your first day of employment
- Employee stock ownership and RRSP/401k matching programs
- Lifestyle rewards
- Flexible work options
Reference ID: R0013719
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Help desk: 2 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 2 years (Preferred)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to
Description:Le’fant is a rapidly growing CVE Certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in management consulting for the federal government. Our compensation and benefits plans are designed to attract and retain the industries best talent to provi
The connection has a fantastic opportunity through our Technical Staffing division for a Senior Informatics BA. This is a permanent position with our end client.This is a remote position.Responsibilities:Prepare business requirements document by performing various analyses and in
Location:North America›RemoteJob Type:Full-timeFunctional Area:SalesJob Level:Mid-Senior LevelBecome a Principal Business Analyst in an Innovative High-Tech Security CompanyJob ID: HID2033Location: Remote, USTravel: Up to 20%#Securing your Future!Business analysts (BAs) ar
The IQVIA Data Management and Analysis team (DMA) is part of the market-leading Contract Performance Solutions group which helps manufacturers with all aspects of government and commercial drug rebate programs. We create value for our clients by analyzing and validating pharmaceu
1. Develop, design, test and implement complex database programs using PostgreSQL and third-party tools (5+ years)2. Experience with PostgreSQL or any other RDBMS. Hands-on development using PostgreSQL PL/SQL3. Strong experience with PostgreSQL functions, procedures, triggers, pa