United Way of Salt Lake (UWSL) is changing the way organizations, communities, schools, governments, and individuals work to fix complex social problems. Together, we can help every child and family succeed at school and life. UWSL’s workplace is fast-paced, friendly, adaptive, and grounded in our core values: relationships, continuous improvement, equity, and results. We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive benefit package, generous paid time off, and hybrid, flexible schedules. People with diverse backgrounds and abilities are encouraged to apply. Join us in changing the world and giving everyone in our community an equitable opportunity to live their best life.
The Junior Systems Analyst will gather Utah 211 data, including coordination center data, in one central location and use it to inform strategic decisions, make it available to stake holders in a way that they understand, use data that will better inform Utah 211 of its client demographics and needs. Assist the 211 team in finding ways to use technology to remove barriers in helping Utahns. Receive, improve upon, and refine data requests from UWSL and partner staff, and identify, proactively, data/analyses that could help guide decisions. Use data visualization software to build and maintain data visualizations that are published at 211Counts.org and that helps Utah 211 team members to identify what’s working and to make process improvements. They will guide Utah 211 through their digital transformation including website, CRM, telephony, data and integrations modernization.
Support the discovery, implementation, and maintenance of other software products that support UWSL’s department-level results, including Collective Impact, Resource Development, Finance, Marketing & Strategic Communications, and Human Resources.
- Design, develop, implement, and manage technology tools and processes that increase automation and access and usability to stakeholders and end users.
- Build data infrastructure that provides stakeholders the data needed to make decisions.
- Visualize data in a way that stakeholders can understand the work, impact, and opportunities for Utah 211, including but not limited to its connection and coordination centers.
- Guide Utah 211 in developing and implementing data strategies
- Work with the 211 Associate Director, 211 Database Director, and 211 Managing Director on the building and completion of data and technology goals for Utah 211Serve as system administrator for 211 technology systems, including user provisioning, security, automation, and implementation of changes.
- Centralize data and make it available in a way that Utah 211 can understand the results of its work, identify community demographics, community needs and need gaps, resource environments and desserts, identify access barriers, and impact of Utah 211 services.
- Inform data gathering behaviors and process that will build trusted, useful, and clean data.
- Inspect and ensure data accuracy (clean data)
- Develop and deliver relevant technology usage and access training to stakeholders and end users.
- Assist with and train others in building reports and visualizations for public audiences and internal stakeholders.
- Own relationships with technology vendors. Work with vendors to address challenges then implement and communicate with stakeholders as needed.
- Maintain understanding of organizational priorities, key performance measures, and strategies driving all departments.
- Project manage the vetting, implementation, and/or innovation of technology products.
- Participate in 211 internal and external meetings that are relevant to the role
This is a full-time non-exempt position, $60,000 – $70,000 with complete benefits.. Requirements:
- Tech Savvy. Anticipates and adopts innovations in business-building digital and technology applications.
- Ensures Accountability. Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Identifies and Balances Stakeholder Interests. Anticipates and balances the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- End-user Focus. Builds strong relationships with end-users, engages them in design and testing, and delivers user-centric solutions.
- Plans and Aligns. Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments that are aligned with organizational goals. Works to understand organizational goals and their contributions to them.
- Manages Complexity. Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Project coordination. Can work with others to identify a project goal and the steps and resources needed to get there. Uses project management software to coordinate technology-centric projects from pre-planning to post-completion review.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or programming, or systems analysis,
- Two years of working experience in a related field involving organizational, informational and procedural analysis
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions.
- Proven understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration’
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills
- User experience focus, able to build processes and tools that are easy to use
- Proficient in Structured Query Language (SQL) and working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages.
- Experience CRMs and telephony systems a plus
The employee is regularly required to communicate clearly, in oral and written formats, with others in person, over the phone and via other devices. The employee must be able to transcribe, read extensively, prepare and analyze data and figures, operate a computer and other standard office machinery. The employee may sit comfortably to do the work; however, there will be some walking, standing, bending, and carrying light items. The employee is required to work primarily from UWSL during core business hours.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to
Description:Le’fant is a rapidly growing CVE Certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in management consulting for the federal government. Our compensation and benefits plans are designed to attract and retain the industries best talent to provi
The connection has a fantastic opportunity through our Technical Staffing division for a Senior Informatics BA. This is a permanent position with our end client.This is a remote position.Responsibilities:Prepare business requirements document by performing various analyses and in
Location:North America›RemoteJob Type:Full-timeFunctional Area:SalesJob Level:Mid-Senior LevelBecome a Principal Business Analyst in an Innovative High-Tech Security CompanyJob ID: HID2033Location: Remote, USTravel: Up to 20%#Securing your Future!Business analysts (BAs) ar
The IQVIA Data Management and Analysis team (DMA) is part of the market-leading Contract Performance Solutions group which helps manufacturers with all aspects of government and commercial drug rebate programs. We create value for our clients by analyzing and validating pharmaceu
1. Develop, design, test and implement complex database programs using PostgreSQL and third-party tools (5+ years)2. Experience with PostgreSQL or any other RDBMS. Hands-on development using PostgreSQL PL/SQL3. Strong experience with PostgreSQL functions, procedures, triggers, pa