Are you interested in working with the largest independent software testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for an ETL Test Lead (Remote).
- Analyze business requirements and technical specifications for organizationally utilized applications.
- Build and maintain corresponding test strategy, test plans, and test cases.
- Execute SQA testing of applications in accordance with project documentation and aligned with company standards.
- Perform back-end (database) testing using complex SQL queries.
- Complete regression and integration testing as necessary.
- Analyze test results and logs defects. Partner with project team members on the resolution and re-testing of identified defects and issues.
- Draft, analyze and maintain reports of defects, test results, etc.
- Provide constructive feedback and process improvement recommendations to the project team as needed.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- MUST HAVE excellent SQL Skills. Candidate should be able to write complex SQL queries.
- MUST HAVE functional testing skills.
- MUST HAVE good communication skills.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, or 3 years of IT experience.
- Minimum 3 year experience performing Software Quality Assurance testing.
- Knowledge of Software QA automated test tools.
- Knowledge of project management and execution of multiple projects.
- Knowledge of defect tracking tools.
- Communication (verbal, written and listening), planning, organizing, analytical, project management, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to analyze data and arrive at a logical conclusion.
- Ability to evaluate production situations and current information to determine the appropriate course of action and execute decisions.
- Ability to write intermediate SQL and queries.
- Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture. Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the amenities and games provided from one of our Test Center’s.
- Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive medical coverage options + we offer dental and vision coverage options, Life Insurance and Disability Insurance.
- We encourage you to plan your future with our 401k program.
- Never stop experimenting and learning with our Tuition Reimbursement Program. We also offer free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support.
- Stay active and get rewarded with our gym membership fee reimbursement through our Corporate Wellness Program. Earn vacation times for attendance achievements each month!
- We offer a competitive package of time off which includes – vacation, sick, and mental health days. Recharge, refuel and take the time you need, when you need it.
- Celebrating your achievements and milestones are important to us so we created our Employee Rewards and Recognition Program’s. Be rewarded and acknowledged for what you do and who you are!
- Earn bonus’ via our Client Referral and Employee Referral Program’s. Refer and earn – tap your network for net-worth.
- Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
- Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and inclusion in the workplace – we are one, we are many at Qualitest. Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the globe, and inspire each other through our differences.
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- Check out our Career page: https://qualitestgroup.com/careers/
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to
As the multiyear winner of the Best in KLAS award for Long-Term Care Software and Home Health and Hospice EMR, MatrixCare is an industry leader in interoperability and is trusted by thousands of facility-based and home-based care organizations to improve provider efficiencies and
Job SummaryAnalyzes, installs, administers, and configures the infrastructure systems in a distributed environment at the enterprise level; participates in capacity planning; supports the creation and the maintenance of infrastructure disaster recovery plans, monitors performance
More jobs by this company
Are you interested in working with the largest independent software testing company? Read on!Qualitest is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to work remotely for our team (Eastern time zone hours)Role and ResponsibilitiesDevelop the test plan and test scenarios through ALMCoord
Are you interested in working with the largest independent software testing company? Read on!QualiTest is looking for a SDET for position in Chicago, IL.The ideal candidate will own the release management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating, and manage of releases a