The U.S. healthcare system is experiencing a staffing crisis. Employers spend $20 billion per year recruiting clinicians to care for the rapidly aging U.S. population. Nomad replaces antiquated staffing agencies with modern technology to efficiently source, qualify, and hire medical talent on demand. Clinicians find better jobs with higher pay. Employers fill roles faster with higher quality care.
Nomad is a fast growing team of technologists, creators, and industry experts passionate about modernizing healthcare staffing so clinicians can get back to the work they do best: caring for others.
What will you do at Nomad?
- Evangelize a strong data culture through data governance, training, and insisting on data-driven business decisions.
- Define, own, and monitor team KRs (key results) and other relevant metrics to ensure that the team’s performance is helping drive to our company’s strategic goals. Investigate outlier performance and if bugs are identified, work with the Product and Engineering teams to resolve them.
- Support internal self-service data reporting. This includes maintaining tools and implementing feature updates, ensuring high quality data, creating new data reporting models, and training Nomad Health staff.
- In addition to supporting self-service data, you will proactively identify new analysis topics and process improvements from data insights that could not be gleaned from self-service reporting alone. You will propose innovative and data-backed solutions.
- Effectively communicate both upwards to executives and cross functionally to understand data needs and provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Be an effective data storyteller: identify the most impactful analysis topics, investigate using BI tools, synthesize this information into actionable insights, and explain all of this to different stakeholders across the company with varied data experience.
- Own your own workflow using Jira ticketing and prioritize potential projects from multiple customers to focus on the most impactful work.
- You have 3-5 years of experience with data analytics and business intelligence.
- You are a self-directed problem solver and a data storyteller.
- You are comfortable writing SQL. You know how to write window functions, CTEs, and other complex SQL logic.
- You can work with large data sets in Excel or another analysis software.
- You have created dashboards with Looker.
- You have worked with event tracking tools and helped define events.
- You have used Product Analytics tools (like Mixpanel, Amplitude) or Marketing Analytics tools (like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- You are familiar with Python or R.
- You have experience with Product Analytics or Financial Analytics.
Nomad offers a fast-paced, supportive, diverse culture. Benefits include comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans, 401k matching, and remote work perks until we’re back in the office!
Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us! Let's get to work.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to
Job SummaryAnalyzes, installs, administers, and configures the infrastructure systems in a distributed environment at the enterprise level; participates in capacity planning; supports the creation and the maintenance of infrastructure disaster recovery plans, monitors performance
Description:Le’fant is a rapidly growing CVE Certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in management consulting for the federal government. Our compensation and benefits plans are designed to attract and retain the industries best talent to provi