Primary Skills : MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2012, APPLICATION DESIGN, CLIENT-SERVER, CODING, DATABASE.
This position is responsible for all aspects of planning, design and analysis of all user requests and requirements for implementation, development and support of the healthcare specific clinical or financial system solutions. This position is responsible for the critical components and design of technical applications, including, but not limited to, application design, implementation, advanced workflow design, multi-application interface design, task automation, and application monitoring. Works with users, vendor and appropriate IS staff to resolve system issues, develop work plans and schedules. Assists in the installation, design, and development (coding) of software and hardware as needed. Assists in training efforts of system component(s) as needed. All aspects of this position demand adherence to standard policies and practices including, but not limited to, regulatory compliance.
1. Performs analysis of new and revised system specifications for completeness and compatibility with present software applications and system capabilities, which requires interaction with users at all levels in the organization including Medical staff. Documents system design/changes and works with management on system improvement opportunities.
2. Installs and/or assists in installation of critical software packages and equipment to include configuration of software and hardware. Participates in the implementation and planning phase of new application deployments and reviews vendor specifications for completeness and compatibility.
3. Resolves department support issues and requests in a timely manner as outlined in the SLA while primarily focusing on the goals and needs of the customer.
4. Plans, schedules, coordinate, develop and implements computer-training services for users. Develops training materials and provides education to end users on appropriate applications.
5. Develop project timelines/work-plans in coordination with team members and customer-defined project expectations. Simultaneously manage and prioritize multiple applications, projects and tasks in a complex and dynamic environment.
6. Establish quality standards, procedures and guidelines for design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of application software and solution. Develop, coordinate and implement testing conditions and scenarios coordinating testing cycles of application and interfaces making suggestions on design changes as needed to assure maximum functionality of applications and system environments.
7. Demonstrates a commitment to quality and excellence. Problems are solved through critical evaluation of information and continuous improvement efforts that lead to effective quality-based outcomes. Performs quality work contributing to quality patient care and excellent customer service.
8. Proactively address the supported departmental goals and business plans by participating in departmental meetings to insure open communication and/or proactive planning and analysis. Conducting all manners of IS business, both internally and externally, with compliance and professionalism as a priority.
Must have a strong working knowledge of the client-server environment, Windows desktop environment, Windows Server 2003 administration, networking principles, relational database concepts, relational database knowledge, advance query design, stored procedure analysis, advance report design, and web based application concepts/development. Must have knowledge of system/software life cycle development. Must have knowledge of process surrounding system implementation, system support, system testing, project management, and end user support and communication. Must have knowledge and skill of utilizing critical thinking techniques in resolving issues. Must possess the ability to translate technical requirements and procedures into well-implemented business solutions. Knowledge of systems support and implementation in a McKesson environment is preferred.
Bachelor's degree AND 2 years of IS related systems experience OR;
Associate's degree AND 4 years of IS related systems experience, OR;
High school diploma with 6 years of continuous experience and education directly related to the job duties expressed within this document.
Preferred job skills: SQL, INFOR, Scripting and FTP Processes. Need someone with Windows Server Administration In addition there is An On Call rotation
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $90.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Associate (Required)
- Windows Server Administration: 2 years (Required)
- SQL: 1 year (Required)
- Scripting and FTP Processes: 1 year (Required)
- INFOR: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to
Description:Le’fant is a rapidly growing CVE Certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in management consulting for the federal government. Our compensation and benefits plans are designed to attract and retain the industries best talent to provi
The connection has a fantastic opportunity through our Technical Staffing division for a Senior Informatics BA. This is a permanent position with our end client.This is a remote position.Responsibilities:Prepare business requirements document by performing various analyses and in
Location:North America›RemoteJob Type:Full-timeFunctional Area:SalesJob Level:Mid-Senior LevelBecome a Principal Business Analyst in an Innovative High-Tech Security CompanyJob ID: HID2033Location: Remote, USTravel: Up to 20%#Securing your Future!Business analysts (BAs) ar
The IQVIA Data Management and Analysis team (DMA) is part of the market-leading Contract Performance Solutions group which helps manufacturers with all aspects of government and commercial drug rebate programs. We create value for our clients by analyzing and validating pharmaceu
1. Develop, design, test and implement complex database programs using PostgreSQL and third-party tools (5+ years)2. Experience with PostgreSQL or any other RDBMS. Hands-on development using PostgreSQL PL/SQL3. Strong experience with PostgreSQL functions, procedures, triggers, pa