Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
Because our Bedford, MA office is closed for the time being due to the pandemic, you will work from home until the office reopens. Once the office reopens, you will work in the Bedford, MA office each day.
JOB SUMMARY: Conduct Software Quality Assurance (SQA) testing activities to ensure that MultiPlan application products operate correctly and meet specified requirements
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Analyze business requirements and technical specifications for Multiplan applications. Create the corresponding test strategy, test plans, and test cases for Multiplan's SQA team
2. Execute SQA testing of MultiPlan applications in accordance with project documentation and aligned with company standards
3. Perform back-end (database) testing using complex SQL queries on Oracle and SQL Server databases. Perform regression and integration testing.
4. Perform front-end (functional) testing of Web and GUI applications
5. Analyze test results and logs defects in HP Quality Center. Partner with project team members on the resolution and re-testing of identified defects and issues
6. Prepare reports of defects, test results, etc., through HP Quality Center. Provide constructive feedback and process improvement recommendations to the project team
7. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
8. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
9. Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
10. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data - this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
JOB SCOPE: The incumbent works with appreciable latitude and relies on judgment and experience to complete job responsibilities. Work is varied and complex. The incumbent strives to continuously improve service delivery according to industry standard quality management guidelines and principles and analyzes products based on company guidelines. Serves as a mentor to less experienced team members.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
- Minimum Bachelors Degree or 8 years of IT experience
- Minimum 5 years experience performing Software Quality Assurance testing
- Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
- Advanced knowledge of Software QA automated test tools
- Knowledge of load testing
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of health care industry a plus
- Knowledge of project management and execution of multiple projects
- Knowledge of defect tracking tools.
- Knowledge of health care EDI formats and processes a plus
- Knowledge of automated testing and performance testing tools
- Knowledge of Web Services testing tools (XML, SOAP/UI)
- Communication (verbal, written and listening), planning, organizing, analytical, project management, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to analyze data and arrive at a logical conclusion
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers
- Ability to evaluate production situations and current information to determine the appropriate course of action and execute decisions
- Ability to operate in a dynamic change environment
- Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job responsibilities, including MS Office and Project
- Ability to write and understand complex SQL against Oracle databases.
We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage (low copay & deductible
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) + match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Summer Hours
MultiPlan is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Job Type: Full-time
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to
Remote Opportunity Main responsibilities:Create visualizations and analyses that provide business insights for our global customers.Build prototypes for demonstration and illustration purposes for peer groups, Business partners, or senior leaders.Expertise in SQL can independentl
Job SummaryAnalyzes, installs, administers, and configures the infrastructure systems in a distributed environment at the enterprise level; participates in capacity planning; supports the creation and the maintenance of infrastructure disaster recovery plans, monitors performance
More jobs by this company
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that h