- Candidate can be located anywhere in the USA. This position may require travel in the US and Canada.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Cloud experience in Azure Data and Analytics services
- Hands on experience in MSBI/SSAS
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC life cycle
- Experience in working in Agile teams, and working independently with Business stakeholders providing solutions and regular updates
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. we are not able to sponsor at this time
- Good experience in Big Data and/or Analytics, and all phases of SDLC
- Work experience in ingestion, storage, querying, processing, and analysis of Big data with experience in Big Data Eco- system related technologies like Map Reduce, Spark, HDFS
- Hands on experience of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS)
- Experience in Hadoop High Availability architecture and good understanding of workload management, scalability and distributed platform architectures
- Understanding of Spark Algorithms such as Classification, Clustering, and Regression
- Experience in creating Power BI data models and CI/CD
- Experience in specifications, technical, design, and development
- Experience of creating PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and Exception handling for retrieving, manipulating, checking, and migrating complex data sets
- Experience in working in Agile teams, able to lead a team and working independently
- Experience of working on large volume of data & Performance tuning is Preferred
- Expertise in SQL databases (e.g. MySQL or Oracle) and strong ability to write SQL queries.
- Ability to work in onsite/offshore model
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Please visit www.Infosys.com for more information regarding our company, benefits and life as an Infoscion.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to
Job SummaryAnalyzes, installs, administers, and configures the infrastructure systems in a distributed environment at the enterprise level; participates in capacity planning; supports the creation and the maintenance of infrastructure disaster recovery plans, monitors performance
Description:Le’fant is a rapidly growing CVE Certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in management consulting for the federal government. Our compensation and benefits plans are designed to attract and retain the industries best talent to provi
More jobs by this company
As a Power BI/SSAS Developer, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application development, definition and Design. You will play an importan
Infosys is seeking a Developer who will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an importa