Viceroy, Inc. is currently hiring for a Field Support Specialist. We are looking for a candidate that is reliable, trainable, and has excellent attention to detail.
Viceroy, Inc. (Viceroy) celebrates diversity and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means Viceroy is committed to an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees and applicants and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to actual or perceived: race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming), sex or gender, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, pregnancy, military or veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or gender expression, or any other reason or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. At Viceroy all employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
What we offer
- PTO: Vacation, Personal Business, Sickness
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Volunteer Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program + discounts on mental health apps
- Product and service discounts via LifeBalance
- Diversity: Employee Resource Groups
- LifeLock Identity theft protection at a discounted price
- Professional Development Assistance
The Field Support Specialist will support the Technical Support Team Leader, Corporate personnel, and Field personnel in Time Tracking and Clerk/Site Accountant needs. Support will be focused to all levels of these personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the duties and responsibilities listed below. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
- Assist with set-up efforts concerning time collection for all field Superintendents and Clerk/Accountant positions.
- Support recurring training to field Superintendents and Clerk personnel.
- Conduct demos and training on Airtime Time Tracking implementations requested from field or corporate personnel.
- Assist with testing of new features that are added to Airtime before they are implemented.
- Provide 24-hour support for field personnel and other personnel within the Company, using both in-house and packaged computer software.
- Perform various computer related duties including:
o Answering emails regarding the above categories.
o Create and develop process documentation including training videos, special presentations/projects as required by other personnel, or as directed by the Technical Support Team Leader. * Attend annual Superintendent training meetings, conduct presentations and training for in-house programs, and lead a question and answer session.
- Assist self-serve and on-boarding systems.
- Provide additional assistance to Company employees as directed/needed.
- Support COE Team with special project as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
The required minimum education and/or experience needed to successfully perform this job includes the following (increased education/experience may substitute for educational/experience requirements):
- High School Diploma (or equivalent).
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a help/support desk function.
- Background in MS Office suite, Windows, SQL, Unix, and Microsoft Server OS.
- Working knowledge of Network transport protocols and connectivity.
- Able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable presenting and creating how-to videos with voiceovers.
- Able to effectively detail problems/bugs with in-house software and work toward a resolution to the problems/bugs.
- Able to maintain composure, patience, and demeanor, remaining pleasant and supportive while dealing with difficult or frustrated persons required to use the computer to perform their duties.
- Expertise/knowledge with computer software.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment background and drug/alcohol screen?
- What are your salary requirements?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Technical support: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to
Description:Le’fant is a rapidly growing CVE Certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in management consulting for the federal government. Our compensation and benefits plans are designed to attract and retain the industries best talent to provi
The connection has a fantastic opportunity through our Technical Staffing division for a Senior Informatics BA. This is a permanent position with our end client.This is a remote position.Responsibilities:Prepare business requirements document by performing various analyses and in
Location:North America›RemoteJob Type:Full-timeFunctional Area:SalesJob Level:Mid-Senior LevelBecome a Principal Business Analyst in an Innovative High-Tech Security CompanyJob ID: HID2033Location: Remote, USTravel: Up to 20%#Securing your Future!Business analysts (BAs) ar
The IQVIA Data Management and Analysis team (DMA) is part of the market-leading Contract Performance Solutions group which helps manufacturers with all aspects of government and commercial drug rebate programs. We create value for our clients by analyzing and validating pharmaceu
1. Develop, design, test and implement complex database programs using PostgreSQL and third-party tools (5+ years)2. Experience with PostgreSQL or any other RDBMS. Hands-on development using PostgreSQL PL/SQL3. Strong experience with PostgreSQL functions, procedures, triggers, pa