VSolvit has an opening for a Junior Database Developer to support a variety of projects at the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Corona modernize decision support systems for ship maintenance. The successful candidate will learn how to manage large data sets in support of customer requirements. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor?s degree in computer science or a closely related data field and be able to communicate effectively with the development team. He or she must be inquisitive and able to work independently to identify, clarify and document system requirements. This position is approved for telework, although proximity to the Norco, CA area is preferred.
- Performing data import and transformation
- Developing scripts for data import, quality assessments, and error handling
- Understanding commonly used concepts, designs and coding functionalities of RDBMS, SQL and Procedural SQL
- Supporting the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Taking tasks from requirement gathering to design to development to testing to deployment with oversight
- Following established design standards
- Effective communications with customers and other team members
- 0-2 years of experience in software development
- 0-2 years of database experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related data field
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance
- Must be able to obtain a CSWF (Security+) certificate
- Active DoD Secret security clearance
- Security+ or other CSWF baseline certification
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Access.
- Excellent customer service skills
Join the VSolvit Team! Founded in 2006, VSolvit (pronounced 'We Solve It') provides geospatial and information technology consulting services and solutions to government and private section clients. VSolvit is an award winning 8(m)/EDWOSB, SBA-certified 8(a)/SDB, and a certified HUBZone company. Our successes are but a reflection of overall team strength and supportive partnerships. Our company fosters innovation which makes it a great place for entrepreneurs and hard workers to be grown. We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, as well as 401K Retirement Plan options, Tuition Reimbursement, and other benefits. Our goal is to grow together and enjoy the work that we do as a team.
VSolvit LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to
Description:Le’fant is a rapidly growing CVE Certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in management consulting for the federal government. Our compensation and benefits plans are designed to attract and retain the industries best talent to provi
The connection has a fantastic opportunity through our Technical Staffing division for a Senior Informatics BA. This is a permanent position with our end client.This is a remote position.Responsibilities:Prepare business requirements document by performing various analyses and in
Location:North America›RemoteJob Type:Full-timeFunctional Area:SalesJob Level:Mid-Senior LevelBecome a Principal Business Analyst in an Innovative High-Tech Security CompanyJob ID: HID2033Location: Remote, USTravel: Up to 20%#Securing your Future!Business analysts (BAs) ar
The IQVIA Data Management and Analysis team (DMA) is part of the market-leading Contract Performance Solutions group which helps manufacturers with all aspects of government and commercial drug rebate programs. We create value for our clients by analyzing and validating pharmaceu
1. Develop, design, test and implement complex database programs using PostgreSQL and third-party tools (5+ years)2. Experience with PostgreSQL or any other RDBMS. Hands-on development using PostgreSQL PL/SQL3. Strong experience with PostgreSQL functions, procedures, triggers, pa
More jobs by this company
VSolvit LLC is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to be part of our Chesapeake VA team on a full-time basis supporting our NIWC – US Navy customer on the Maintenance Figure of Merit (MFOM) program. The team provides software design, development, implementation, and operatio
VSolvit is searching for a Software Engineer to join our team. As an Oracle based Software Engineer you will be an integral part of the team working to on both frontend and backend development. Our team is focused on the development of forms, views and interfaces for enterprise b
VSolvit is currently seeking a Mid-Level Database Developer in support of the U.S. Navy ?Naval Surface Weapons Center (Corona) AR/PA-IT contract. This position will support the Ship Maintenance Data Improvement Initiative.NSWC Corona is aggregating ship maintenance data from over
VSolvit is currently seeking a Senior Database Developer in support of the U.S. Navy —Naval Surface Weapons Center (Corona) AR/PA-IT contract. This position will support the Ship Maintenance Data Improvement Initiative.NSWC Corona is aggregating ship maintenance data from o