Technical Support Consultant, North America
Prophecy International is an Australian-based multinational that develops software used by large and complex organizations worldwide. We design and develop software and bring it to the world through our global business partner channel in each of our territories – America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia/Pacific. Our software solutions include eMite and Snare.
- eMite is a cloud-based data analytics platform which provides contact center analytics, data visualization, and data correlation solutions to over 200 customers worldwide
- The Snare suite of security and compliance products range from small footprint, highly effective device and network logging and log-management tools through to advanced IT infrastructure threat protection solutions
We are looking for a Technical Support Consultant to join our growing North American team.
This is a hands-on technical role, where you will work closely with our Level 2 & 3 senior teams to deliver support and consulting services for our customers in North America.
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent technical knowledge and problem-solving skills. Ultimately, we are looking for someone who is unrelentingly passionate about customer service and support.
What you will do:
- Assist with customers’ technical support requests
- Manage customer expectations and ensure customer satisfaction
- Communicate the status of cases to both internal and external stakeholders
- Provide comprehensive and thorough case documentation
- Operate within established SLAs and operational guidelines
- Work with clients and their respective Account Managers to endorse the sale of Professional Services
- Offer a solid expertise and understanding around the eMite and Snare solution sets
You might be a good fit if:
- You have 3+ years’ experience as a Technical Support Consultant or other relevant experience.
- You have technical support experience with enterprise software solutions
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrable ability to work with enterprise organisations and build client relationships
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You have solid organizational skills, including strong multitasking and time-management skills
- You have good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Bonus points if you have:
- Familiarity with Call Centre and data analytics software (e.g. Genesys, Amazon Connect, Avaya, eMite, Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Scripting, Data warehousing
- Security knowledge as it relates to enterprise application deployment and regulatory requirements (PCI, GDPR, etc…)
- Application / Web Development experience
- Networking experience (firewalls, protocols, TLS, HTTPS, certificates/PKI)
- Experience with Shell scripting, kernel, process management, debugging and log files
- Experience with AWS/Oracle IaaS and ElasticSearch experience
- Experience with Windows, Ubuntu and Red Hat Enterprise Linux OS’s, commands and diagnostic tools
- Experience with modern web technologies (i.e. JSON, XML, HTML5, REST API’s)
The successful applicant will be a clear, logical thinker with proven experience and a natural ability to communicate and develop relationships with colleagues and, of course, our customers.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a leading global software provider, supporting quality solutions for our North American customers.
Working from home office or agreed office location with senior management
Commensurate with experience
Some occasional travel
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
#Description#Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about you
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability & Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to
Job SummaryAnalyzes, installs, administers, and configures the infrastructure systems in a distributed environment at the enterprise level; participates in capacity planning; supports the creation and the maintenance of infrastructure disaster recovery plans, monitors performance
The NEXUS Customer Success Manager (CSM) is assigned to customers once the deal is closed. CSMs ensure that customers understand and experience the value of Altium’s NEXUS solution. The CSM enables the customer’s successful deployment of NEXUS, and ensures they are pr
Your JobOur team consists of experienced, motivated, and self-sufficient high performers. The ideal candidate would have strong technical skills, be able to work at a fast pace, and have strong attention to detail.Finance has embarked on a multi-year Finance system transformation
SVT Robotics enables companies to integrate and deploy industrial robotics without the need for custom code. That’s a game changer in the world of robotics! It means we’ve cracked the code for our clients to rapidly deploy automation technology, transform their busine
Company DescriptionAre you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments.
More jobs by this company
Project Marketing SpecialistAt Prophecy International, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our global customers. To help us continue to grow our offerings and expand our global footprint, we’re in search of an experienced Product