Le’fant is a rapidly growing CVE Certified, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business specializing in management consulting for the federal government. Our compensation and benefits plans are designed to attract and retain the industries best talent to provide the highest quality services to the Federal Government. We offer 40lK matching, customized health plans, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, short and long term disability coverage, an incentives program to recognize exceptional behavior and competitive base salaries. We hire the best to provide the best service.
Le'fant is seeking a Data Engineer to support a GI Bill modernization effort.
Note: As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, effective November 22, 2021, Le’Fant will require all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated before their start date.
- Analyze existing systems and applications and document capabilities needed in future state
- Help evaluate current state and generate target state conceptual data model
- Knowledge of database, BI reporting and analytics tools; Analytical and problem solving skills
- Database and reporting mart development and management experience
- Proficient in SQL programing
- Cloud data migration experience
- Knowledge in data governance, data quality and master data management
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering / technical discipline and minimum of Five (5) years of experience. Eight (8) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Ability to obtain VA Medium-Background Investigation Clearance
- Experience working on a VA legacy system for Education Service is HIGHLY preferred
- Remote work is allowed as long as you are willing and able to travel 5-6 times per year to either the DC Metro Area or to VA facility locations
It has been and will continue to be a fundamental philosophy and policy of Le’fant not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, parental status, marital status, citizenship, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status, veteran status or any other protected category with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Primary role is to oversee the database performance, perform database maintenance, and support of database technologies. Will be responsible for providing operational database services for our organization. Additional responsibilities include owning, tracking, and resolving datab
PointClickCare is the leading North American cloud-based healthcare software for the acute and long-term and post-acute care markets. For over 20 years, the company has held the same vision – to help the world care for vulnerable populations. Since its inception, PointClick
Superstar Software Implementation SpecialistsCore Commissions is looking for energetic and creative individuals to be a part of our growing team. We are passionate about our product and our future growth. Our robust commission management solution has become a leader in incentive.
SAP, Crystal Report, Regulatory information Management system, RIM, SQL queriesContract W2, Contract Independent, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 12 Months$60 - $70Work from home available Travel required to 10%.Job DescriptionPosition: Crystal Report DeveloperLocation: Foster City, CADur
AllyAlign Health (www.allyalign.com) is a rapidly growing organization focused on revolutionizing the long-term healthcare ecosystem for the benefit of our members, provider and payer partners. Our unique approach to managing care delivery and proactively partnering with healthca
DescriptionWe're looking for a support specialist to assist our underwriting team. You will be responsible for all aspects of underwriting support including agency management, customer success, account analysis, application processing and policy maintenance. You will work with a.
COMPANY OVERVIEWCaribou Systems is a premier consulting firm that specializes in providing comprehensive business and technical systems expertise to the healthcare industry. Founded in 1994, CSI has two well-established business practices, Pharmacy Claims Management and IT Consul