Jobvite is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and retain the people who care the most about your organization by combining the power of AI and the human touch. Jobvite is proud to serve a broad range of customers including Zappos, JPMorgan Chase, Ingram Micro, Trek Bikes, and Panasonic.
What you'll do:
- Lead, manage, and support the integration process for customers integrating with various environments such as Oracle (PeopleSoft/TAM and EBS/iRecruitment), SAP, or other as required
- Develop, test and deploy integrations between Jobvite applications and other various environments
- Analyze, understand, and improve tools and processes to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of implementing integrations
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction with the integration process
- Work with internal groups such as Support, Development, and Product Marketing to provide feedback on customer enhancement requests and issues
- Assist customers with end to end testing of customer integrations
- Provide training/knowledge transfer to clients for technical and non-technical audiences
- Troubleshoot technical issues as required
- Continue to develop/modify processes to follow best practices for efficiency, accuracy and security
What you'll bring:
- BA degree
- 4+ years of experience working with large enterprise companies understanding and implementing their integration needs
- Experience in developing integrations with any HRIS/HCM systems such as Workday, ADP, Oracle, SAP an asset
- Familiarity with ETL processes using Boomi, Mulesoft of other middleware platforms
- Specific proficiency with software integration technologies including REST API's and Mulesoft
- Demonstrated analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting expertise
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively explain a solution to customers problems
- Detailed, organized and results oriented
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly
- Enthusiasm, strong work ethic, team player with a positive attitude
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company DescriptionSince we first opened our doors in 2009, the world of commerce has evolved immensely – and so has Square. After enabling anyone to take a payment and never miss a sale, we saw sellers stymied by disparate, outmoded products and tools.
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: OtherRequisition Type: RegularSummary:Develops, analyzes, and models operational, financial, and other organizational data to quantify the competitive performance of business segments, evaluate potential operational.
Responsibilities:Insurance enterprises across all sectors and lines of business face an evolving landscape of product, technology and corporate innovation. Delivering solutions requires a proactive and nimble approach. A career with DHG Insurance will.
Do you want to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where no two days are the same? We’re looking for a Developer, Orders Automation who enjoys both a buzz and a challenge?Developer, Orders AutomationFull-time, home based in the USWe’re BCD.
Piper Companies is looking for a Data Analyst, Pharmaceutical for a leading biopharmaceutical organization in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the Data Analyst, Pharmaceutical:You will drive pharmaceutical client.
Business Data Analyst - DisplayAbout Our CrewBoats Group is the fastest-growing digital business in the recreational boating space. We are a talented team of techies, creatives, marketers, closers and customer advocates who spend each day pushing the.
Public Goods is building a destination for consumers who care about their impact. We're looking for kind, mission-driven people who want to work with high-performing and highly collaborative teams — people who want to make a visible impact on the company.
TITLEAnalytics DirectorWHO WE AREAt Expertise.com, we strive to support the best providers in their efforts to serve their local communities. We stand behind every recommendation and we celebrate every happy customer. With over 350,000 providers across.
Kensho is a 100-person AI and machine learning company, centered around providing cutting-edge solutions to meet the challenges of some of the largest and most successful businesses and institutions. Our toolkit illuminates insights by helping the world.
More jobs by this company
#Description#Jobvite, an Employ brand, is an end-to-end Talent Acquisition Suite that takes a marketing-first approach to intelligently attract dream candidates, automatically screen for the highest quality, engage employees invested in the future, and.