- Performs analysis and designs integration mapping to successfully integrate Foundation Radiology Group and new external clients, using appropriate HL7 standards.
- Leads the development, build, and testing of new interfaces using HL7 standards and other proprietary interface models with Power Scribe 360.
- Provides strong technical expertise in interface development and support around HL7.
- Primary developer creating custom solutions to solve complex scenarios with clients.
- Daily direct interactions with internal and external clients, including non-IT personnel.
- Identifies new features and capabilities to enhance system usability.
- Leads the transition from implementation to production and application support with new clients.
- Mentors and provides oversight of the junior team member/members on projects and specific tasks.
- Effective time management of projects, incidents, and day-to-day operations.
- Meticulously document all interface logic and configuration.
- Provides monitoring and technical support of all systems interfaces.
- Facilitates customer service calls, tending to client integration concerns.
- Works with client engineers to ensure receipt of all relevant data elements.
- Ensures that all order data is posted to internal systems appropriately.
- Works to ensure that all report data reach clients promptly.
- Reprocesses and manipulates improperly formatted transactions as needed.
- Solves issues as they arise while implementing strategies to handle reoccurrences.
- Maintains and updates legacy code to provide maximum efficiency.
- Evaluates prospective client technologies and develop integration roadmaps.
- Makes routine backups of interface configurations.
- Restarts interfaces and Interface Server services as needed.
- Provides day-to-day troubleshooting and basic IT support as needed.
- Participates in scheduled IT on-call rotation.
- And other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information system, or related field required. A combination of education and experience is acceptable and will be considered.
- Required at least two (2) years of experience in HL7 messaging. Preferred minimum of five (5) years of experience in an information technology position in the healthcare field.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in workflows utilizing various message types—ORM, ADT, ORU, etc.
- Strong knowledge of HL7 interface engines such as Mirth and Cloverleaf.
- Extreme organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Understanding of relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server) required.
- Good knowledge and understanding of IHE concepts.
- Significant experience in both HIS/RIS and PACS integrations.
- Excellent communication skills and team player attitude.
- Both IT and basic networking skills are required.
- Strong troubleshooting skills for handling both clinical and technological issues.
- Experience in object-oriented programming (Java, NET) a plus.
- Certification/Licensure: None
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
There can be a lot of pressure that comes with a new year. New workout routine, new goals, and if you’re here reading this, perhaps a new job. Oh, and apparently a new variant. Take a second away from your gym selfie-filled Instagram feed and hear us out: Being in the beaut
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: BI Full 6C (T4)Requisition Type: RegularGDIT, a Federal marketplace leader in next-generation IT solutions and services, is seeking highly qualified and motivated IT professionals like you who are eager to contribute to our critical Homeland Sec
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability and Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to co
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b