Summary of the role:
Are you the next Software Engineer we are looking for?
- You will provide the services required to manage the Rates (XML + Json).
- You will provide a very low latency access for Reservation and Shopping components through proxies.
- You will run on a private cloud in two data centers in the US
- You will design and develop the next versions of the component with the most recent versions of C++ language, middleware and technical components provided by the community (Oracle, Couchbase, Git/BitBucket, Jenkins, Json/Swagger…)
- Amadeus Hospitality aims to become the industry leader that delivers modern, innovative solutions to our customers and enables them to run their businesses more efficiently, more profitably, and deliver a great experience for their guest. We develop open, cloud-based technology solutions for global hospitality organizations. From search and booking to check-in and departure, our offerings help hospitality companies improve efficiency, deliver exceptional experiences and exceed their brand promise.
In this role you’ll:
- Define user requirements for the development of new (or upgrade of existing) software solutions.
Design systems and code
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies.
- Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation.
- Develop software according to Amadeus standards.
- Model, design and implement databases
Test and maintain the software
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests and ensure a level of quality in line with the Amadeus guidelines.
- Participate in the validation phase of the product cycle, fine-tuning when necessary to finalize the product.
- Support the customer by debugging existing solutions in collaboration with Product Manager or Business Analyst.
Document your work
- Produce software documentation necessary for the application and issue it to the requesting departments.
About the ideal candidate:
- Education: University degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
Relevant Work Experience:
- 2 to 5 years of relevant software development experience in C++
- Good analytical and design skills
- Experience with high volume traffic
- Understanding of API driven architecture (versioning, compatibility, API life cycle)
- Experience working with Oracle or other relational or non-relational database
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Business Understanding: Knowledge of travel/hospitality industry and OTA standards is a plus
- Computing: Linux
- Languages: C++, SQL, Python
- Specific Knowledge: Oracle, Distributed systems, Cloud computing, git
- Other: Design Patterns, Agile methodology
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work for one of the world’s top leading travel tech companies; a company that originated in technology innovation and sees the world with a technology-first perspective
- Skills development and opportunities to try new ideas
- A global diverse work environment
The application process takes no longer than 10 minutes! Create your candidate profile, upload your CV and apply.
Are you the one we are looking for? Apply now!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
There can be a lot of pressure that comes with a new year. New workout routine, new goals, and if you’re here reading this, perhaps a new job. Oh, and apparently a new variant. Take a second away from your gym selfie-filled Instagram feed and hear us out: Being in the beaut
Travel Required: NonePublic Trust: BI Full 6C (T4)Requisition Type: RegularGDIT, a Federal marketplace leader in next-generation IT solutions and services, is seeking highly qualified and motivated IT professionals like you who are eager to contribute to our critical Homeland Sec
Nelnet is a student loan servicer that's grown into a fiber internet pioneer, real estate investor, and software provider. But that's just the beginning. With 6,500 associates and growing, we take our business wherever superior customer experiences and ingenuity are needed.The pe
Alvaria employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values Urgency, Accountability and Results. Our ability to think big has enabled us to co
Piper Companies is seeking a Manager of Data Engineering for a growing technology driven organization. The Manager of Data Engineering role is a 100% remote role that can reside anywhere in the United States. The Manager of Data Engineering will be working with a team primarily b
More jobs by this company
Summary of the role:Are you the next Senior Manager, Software Engineering we are looking for?You will help lead a team of highly motivated developers to build highly reliable and scalable applications for its guest-facing applications team.You will take on a leadership role to pr
Summary of the role:Are you the next Manager, Software Engineering we are looking for?You will help lead a team of highly motivated developers to build highly reliable and scalable applications for its guest-facing applications team.You will take on a leadership role to provide f
Summary of the role:Are you the next Senior Database Administrator (Production & Operations) we are looking for?You will assist the database operations team in the implementation, configuration, security, maintenance, and performance tuning/monitoring of the Amadeus Hospitali
Summary of the role:Are you the next Product Manager Profile Management we are looking for?You will work within the Product Management Team (multi location) acting and performing duties as outlined below.You will liaise with early adopters (Internal and external customers), exist
Summary of the role:Are you the next Systems Integration Technical Business Analyst we are looking for?You will support the Hotel IT platform systems integration strategy.You will be responsible for discovery and analysis of customer’s ecosystem, management of systems integ
Summary of the role:Are you the next Sales Manager we are looking for?You will identify and capture new business opportunities/customers in his/her segment and/or specific geographic territory or scope of responsibility according to the sales strategy and annual sales targets, in
Summary of the role:Are you the next Software Engineer / Java Developer (all levels) we are looking for?In this role you’ll:Participate in technical solutions as an author, collaborator or reviewerDesign, code, test, debug, document and maintain software solutionsPromote an